Expired Hot Deals

[Primecables.ca] Hi-Fi Bluetooth Active Noise Cancelling Stereo Headphone $46.99

[OP]
Banned
Nov 29, 2015
1424 posts
520 upvotes
Brossard, QC

[Primecables.ca] Hi-Fi Bluetooth Active Noise Cancelling Stereo Headphone $46.99

Primecables® Hi-Fi Bluetooth Active Noise Cancelling Stereo Headphone $46.99
This item is eligible for FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49 in Canada! Fast shipping for only $5.95!

Product highlights
Active Noise Canceling
Built-in 500mAh Lithium-ion battery
Up to 16 hours of play time with Acitve Noise Cancelling Enable
Bluetooth® version 4.0 with A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, and HSP profiles

Just don't know the logic of pricing at PrimCables.ca. To get this free shipping, I need to add at least an item of $2.01. If I can't find one, the shipping is $5.95. I would rather the price it at $49 to satisfy customers like me. With the minimum pay rate of $12 in Quebec, the $2.01 difference is about 10 mins work. They really should have a donation button for customer to fill up the free shipping gap.
29 replies
Aug 17, 2012
145 posts
128 upvotes
Victoria
One of the reviewers claims that the frame is metal. If that's the case, this is a pretty good deal in my books. Thanks OP.
Jul 11, 2005
245 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! Ordered, because one can never have enough headphones.
May 7, 2012
747 posts
324 upvotes
wxw2015 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 10:43 am
Primecables® Hi-Fi Bluetooth Active Noise Cancelling Stereo Headphone $46.99
This item is eligible for FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49 in Canada! Fast shipping for only $5.95!

Product highlights
Active Noise Canceling
Built-in 500mAh Lithium-ion battery
Up to 16 hours of play time with Acitve Noise Cancelling Enable
Bluetooth® version 4.0 with A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, and HSP profiles

Just don't know the logic of pricing at PrimCables.ca. To get this free shipping, I need to add at least an item of $2.01. If I can't find one, the shipping is $5.95. I would rather the price it at $49 to satisfy customers like me. With the minimum pay rate of $12 in Quebec, the $2.01 difference is about 10 mins work. They really should have a donation button for customer to fill up the free shipping gap.
FREE SHIPPING TODAY!
Oct 14, 2012
351 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
Can I use these as earmuffs to cancel out noise on an airplane?
Aug 9, 2010
81 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
I see one feature listed is "AUX-in supported via the 3.5mm jack with cable connection" and they come with a "3.5mm AUX cable". Does this mean they can be used wired and will noise canceling still work? I want to avoid using BT radio close to my head...
Dec 28, 2006
817 posts
609 upvotes
stfn74 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 11:53 am
I see one feature listed is "AUX-in supported via the 3.5mm jack with cable connection" and they come with a "3.5mm AUX cable". Does this mean they can be used wired and will noise canceling still work? I want to avoid using BT radio close to my head...
I am wondering if you use any cellphone. The cellphone signal goes miles but bluetooth signal goes only 30 feet. Talking on a cellphone is more lethal than using bluetooth headphones.
Aug 17, 2011
61 posts
21 upvotes
Tip for bluetooth users: Is your sound cutting out, stuttering or dropping? This is a common issue with lower cost headphones and their bluetooth ranges - however, in some examples, it is an issue with the phone and battery optimization. Try turning OFF battery optimization for streaming apps like Spotify or Google Play Music (or whatever app that is utilizing bluetooth) through your android phone settings. This fixed the stutter for one of my headphone sets (not OPs model) and also the stutter on my android auto audio quality.
Aug 1, 2013
272 posts
140 upvotes
The Lower Mainland
Keny wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 12:03 pm
I am wondering if you use any cellphone. The cellphone signal goes miles but bluetooth signal goes only 30 feet. Talking on a cellphone is more lethal than using bluetooth headphones.
The wavelength and frequency are what specifically affect cells afaik so to say that 1 is worse than the other based on transmission distance might not be the best way to understand that relationship, however correlated they may be.
To buy or not to buy...
Sep 25, 2018
7 posts
19 upvotes
Calgary
No apt-x makes me wonder how good they sound.
Jun 19, 2016
28 posts
16 upvotes
I bought a standing desk with them. Very pleasant experience.
Way cheaper than IKEA and the quality is solid.

Also delivery was free and fast.
Recommend
Feb 11, 2016
265 posts
171 upvotes
Buying a no-name bluetooth headphones is playing a lottery. You won't know how long the battery will last. There are many available for $35 on Amazon which have more reviews.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6326 posts
4826 upvotes
North York
frugalfruit wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 12:27 pm
Buying a no-name bluetooth headphones is playing a lottery. You won't know how long the battery will last. There are many available for $35 on Amazon which have more reviews.
O really? can you send links? Ones with Active Noise Cancelling for $35 with a lot of reviews?
Nov 28, 2011
817 posts
320 upvotes
Markham
biohazard917 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 11:24 am
Thanks OP! Ordered, because one can never have enough headphones.
Just buy a good pair and be done with it. I got a pair of 1000xM3 and stopped buying new cans every few months :)
Jul 11, 2005
245 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
bartium wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 12:41 pm
Just buy a good pair and be done with it. I got a pair of 1000xM3 and stopped buying new cans every few months :)
Already own a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, will keep these as a spare (dust collector).