Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Primecables.ca

Primecables gas spring VESA monitor desk mount for $26

Jun 23, 2009
160 posts
71 upvotes

[Primecables.ca] Primecables gas spring VESA monitor desk mount for $26

Fits most 13"-27" LCD monitors.
Amazon has it for $41 and reviews are very good - https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B078H1YQ7S

You can use coupon code "freeshipping10" to get free shipping for the 1st order.
61 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2018
2149 posts
2995 upvotes
Bought a couple during BF, quality is amazing and sturdy, been using it for two weeks with two fairly heavy monitors and so far no real unintended movement at all. I love it.
Aug 30, 2017
205 posts
379 upvotes
same. Bought and installed two of them @ 32, worth it at 40, definitely worth it at 26. Highly recommended!
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39293 posts
6324 upvotes
Winnipeg
someone tell me why would you want to use this instead of a desktop stand that is included with every monitor?
Feb 20, 2014
149 posts
79 upvotes
Ottawa
divx wrote: someone tell me why would you want to use this instead of a desktop stand that is included with every monitor?
Very simple, it is called less cluttering.... and cleaner look. More movement for monitor.. I can go on and on... ;)
Dec 24, 2004
231 posts
197 upvotes
Saint Hubert
divx wrote: someone tell me why would you want to use this instead of a desktop stand that is included with every monitor?
To name a few:

Visually appealing (ie: floating look)
Removes stand from desk (my arm is in the corner so it frees up space on the desk)
You can extend, tilt, rotate, pull forward and quite frankly adjust it numerous ways with ease.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1801 posts
1263 upvotes
For me, being able to bring the monitor over the desk(so its in-line with the keyboard) is what sells me on it. Being able to swivel it so its portrait also looks like a good selling point if you want to use your monitor in the configuration(long list of stuff to go through?). I'm in for 2
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1401 posts
665 upvotes
Toronto
To bring the monitor closer to you face without cleaning the desk or removing the keyboard. All motions are just like floating on the desk.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5063 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
Will a 34” ultra wide fit on this?
Current KOODO customer😎
Jun 23, 2009
160 posts
71 upvotes
randomkidx wrote: Will a 34” ultra wide fit on this?
If the ultra wide comes with a common 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes it should be no problem. I think it's more of a concern how heavy your monitor is. This one is quoted at 14.3 lbs.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3281 posts
1046 upvotes
Toronto
Its like upgrading SSD vs HDD, IPS/144Hz vs TN/60hz. Once you get it you'll never go back.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5063 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
jtking wrote: If the ultra wide comes with a common 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes it should be no problem. I think it's more of a concern how heavy your monitor is. This one is quoted at 14.3 lbs.
Hmm so my monitors 6.3kg (14lb) without a stand, guess I’m good Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Current KOODO customer😎
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2625 posts
2581 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought 2 of these on the BF sale - they are working great. I replaced a dual-monitor stand that drove me nuts because I couldn't separate the 2 monitors enough. This gives me full control. They were $19.99 on BF, this is a good price.

*** This has been claimed, if somehow it falls through I will update this, but I expect this extra stand is claimed******
If someone lives in Coquitlam and wants an extra for $20 even, private message me, you can come pick it up. BNIB
Last edited by evanwier on Dec 11th, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2005
1040 posts
965 upvotes
GVRD
evanwier wrote: I bought 2 of these on the BF sale - they are working great. I replaced a dual-monitor stand that drove me nuts because I couldn't separate the 2 monitors enough. This gives me full control. They were $19.99 on BF, this is a good price.

If someone lives in Coquitlam and wants an extra for $20 even, private message me, you can come pick it up. BNIB
PMed!
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39293 posts
6324 upvotes
Winnipeg
mcmoser wrote: To name a few:

Visually appealing (ie: floating look)
Removes stand from desk (my arm is in the corner so it frees up space on the desk)
You can extend, tilt, rotate, pull forward and quite frankly adjust it numerous ways with ease.
I'm not convinced, the adjustable depends on the stand, I realize most stand it comes with sucks, but you can get a better stand if you want all the features for extend, tilt, rotate, pull forward.
Dec 24, 2004
231 posts
197 upvotes
Saint Hubert
divx wrote: I'm not convinced, the adjustable depends on the stand, I realize most stand it comes with sucks, but you can get a better stand if you want all the features for extend, tilt, rotate, pull forward.
For reference, here's mine, Most monitor stands will not be able to pull out and adjust like this. If need be, I can rotate this all over the place, obviously more than I need to. But If i'm sitting elsewhere in the room, I can adjust very easily.

Last edited by mcmoser on Dec 11th, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39293 posts
6324 upvotes
Winnipeg
interesting setup, i approve
Nov 8, 2013
642 posts
476 upvotes
yooo i just got this on black friday and got it on sunday. I set it up its very nice, would definitely recommend.