Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Primecables.ca

Single Monitor Desk Mount & Adapter VESA Mount Kit Combo $29.99

Banned
Nov 29, 2015
1424 posts
524 upvotes
Brossard, QC

[Primecables.ca] Single Monitor Desk Mount & Adapter VESA Mount Kit Combo $29.99

PrimeCable's Single Monitor Desk Mount & Adapter VESA Mount Kit Combo for $29.99
And this adapter.
This Month free shipping code: LOVEFS

Don't forget to visit the site through GCR‘s 123inkcartridges.ca's link to get cashback.
10 replies
May 24, 2007
325 posts
98 upvotes
British Columbia
The mount alone for 19.99 is a pretty good price with the free shipping. Didn't know about this site, thanks.
Mar 9, 2007
524 posts
133 upvotes
Devony wrote: The mount alone for 19.99 is a pretty good price with the free shipping. Didn't know about this site, thanks.
$19.99 is a good price for the mount alone, but the free shipping requires a minimum order of $29.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
21828 posts
15583 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Anyone use these stands before?

The site (along with it's sister sites) has been around for a while now...
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
2300 posts
2175 upvotes
Laval, QC
xmai77 wrote: $19.99 is a good price for the mount alone, but the free shipping requires a minimum order of $29.
You can use code: FreeShipping10, minimum purchase of $10
Banned
Oct 13, 2015
1245 posts
826 upvotes
Sainte-Dorothee, QC
It looks like a good tool to racks monitor that has no vesa on the arm, I don't need that single mount, any deal for that two pieces of tools?
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1461 upvotes
Richmond
I bought this monitor stand from Primecables before Christmas, without the add-on adapter for non-VESA-mount monitors. It's ok, but it's not going to win any prizes for great construction or design. It's fine if you set the monitor in one position and leave it, but every time you adjust the position it's going to slip down the post a little or the rotational adjustment is going to come loose. I rated it 3 stars on Primecables, but I see they didn't want to use my review - the only review posted is a single 5-star review, which tells you that they are only publishing the most positive reviews.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
21828 posts
15583 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Received the $19.99 mount today and tried it out. Overall, the mount is actually pretty good for $19.99 if you have a compatible monitor. Unfortunately, I have two DELL monitors and the VESA mounting plate is too large to fit into the mounting hole on the monitor (too wide and tall) so they are going back! So, if you have a monitor that supports a flat VESA mount (and not an inset one like DELL), then for the price, it's pretty good.
Dec 5, 2009
290 posts
124 upvotes
GTA
got the mount and installed today. It feels very sturdy and well built, very good value for $20!

Only complaint would be no vertical movements, and im a bit afraid of the vertical clamp randomly dropping down if the screws are not tight enough since its only hold onto the stand by 2 small screws.

Overall, cant go wrong with 20$ purchase and would recommend!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)