2015: 69.99$
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2010
1849 posts
304 upvotes
Somewhere Out There
redkulat wrote:
Mar 13th, 2018 10:46 am
I bought this for $15 a few weeks ago, it's louder than I thought it would be. For a throwaway/budget speaker this is a super nice deal, especially since it supports microSD + bluetooth calling and has FM radio.

It comes with a clip so you can put it on your backpack when going outdoors or if you're really adventurous, on your belt.

Don't forget to use GCR for 3.25% cash back!

Use code PClivingFS24 for free shipping!

https://www.primecables.ca/en/p-362357- ... im9ecables
coupon is already expired
i cant get a free shipping
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
1691 posts
614 upvotes
Vancouver
Impressively fast shipping! got it yesterday already..

But not worth more than $10 I paid:

Good:
Pretty strong sound, however muffled a tad. Fills like sturdy build. BT works fine.

Not so good:
Terrible 'micro-print' User manual included. If you manage to read it, you will find out it was not worth reading at all - mentions "camera settings" [?!?!] promises "Stereo headphone output" that does not exist etc.

No AUX cable supplied, only USB charging cable.

Blue LED light is not visible until you remove back rubber splash cover - and even then it is on the back side of the speaker, and not visible...

Usual problems with FM radio on this type of devices - poor reception, few stations, guessing the station's name etc...

Speakerphone mode looks OK after a single test.

Didn't try SD card yet.
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity".
Oct 15, 2014
214 posts
215 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Just received mine and it's actually a good speaker for the price, very impressed! But only one issue I have is the Asian lady with always speaking when I turn the speaker on/off, anyways to turn her annoying voice off?