[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
9634 posts
3643 upvotes
Toronto

[Princess Auto] Fixed Ultra-Slim TV Wall Mount Kit 23"- 42" 7 Piece $17.99

Princess Auto has this Fixed Ultra Slim TV Mount kit for $17.99
Fit 23"- 42" TV's and I assume Monitors of the same size. It also includes an HDMI cable, cable stays, level, screen cleaner and cloth.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really **cking stupid.
4 replies
Jul 16, 2019
32 posts
48 upvotes
Seems super cheap for a product like this. Can anyone vouch for its quality? The price is right...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
9634 posts
3643 upvotes
Toronto
Chonksplonket wrote:
Oct 6th, 2019 1:39 pm
Seems super cheap for a product like this. Can anyone vouch for its quality? The price is right...
Hard to judge by just a picture, but it looks fairly well made to me. Princess does have a good return policy on most items, so it might be worth a shot if you have a store near you.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really **cking stupid.
Jul 16, 2019
32 posts
48 upvotes
If your tv crashes to the ground warranty of the $18 stand is the least of your worries.

Without some reviews I personally would rather trust a more expensive product I know.
idiotcanuck wrote:
Oct 6th, 2019 3:46 pm
Hard to judge by just a picture, but it looks fairly well made to me. Princess does have a good return policy on most items, so it might be worth a shot if you have a store near you.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
9634 posts
3643 upvotes
Toronto
Chonksplonket wrote:
Oct 6th, 2019 3:57 pm
If your tv crashes to the ground warranty of the $18 stand is the least of your worries.

Without some reviews I personally would rather trust a more expensive product I know.
I just meant that in the absence of any reviews, you could buy one or look at one and get a sense of whether it seemed solid and durable, enough to use.