• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2018 4:41 pm
[OP]
May 31, 2015
104 posts
110 upvotes
AB

[Princess Auto] Team Member & Customer Appreciation Night Dec 9th 5-7pm

For all Princess Auto locations December 9th 5pm-7pm only there is a minimum 30% off EVERYTHING, sale and clearance prices included. That means there is a 30% discount applied at the till, 40% if it is a SURPLUS or TOOLS & SAFETY department item. This used to be an invite only event but they have since opened it up to the public via word of mouth so giving back to the RFD family

Exception: Price overrides (AFAIK no discount on a price override items ex) last sale price)
Images
  • Capture.PNG
Last edited by yoshanaku on Dec 10th, 2018 3:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Koodo 6GB $40
57 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
2932 posts
1643 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
yoshanaku wrote:
Dec 7th, 2018 12:55 pm
For all Princess Auto locations December 7th 5pm-7pm only there is
thanks for posting! but there's a little typo there, Dec 9th
In a room of 100 people... 98 of them will think they are in the top 10% in that room. 2 are in the wrong room.
Feb 7, 2006
388 posts
82 upvotes
thank you OP, do you know if batteries (marine, deep charging) are included in the 30% off everything?
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1900 posts
1466 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
Wasn't this called 'Friends & Family' last year? I did find out about that last year by accident thinking the store would be open for 5-10mins before closing but kept seeing more and more people coming in. I only needed gloves and a I think a tire gauge that time despite the cashier saying I may want to reconsider and go back and buy more stuff while others had overflowing shopping carts of merchandise.

Thanks for the helps up. Think I'll go get more gloves for the upcoming winter and another tire gauge.
...Location: GTA North

If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.

GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1900 posts
1466 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
yoshanaku wrote:
Dec 7th, 2018 12:55 pm
For all Princess Auto locations December 9th 5pm-7pm only there is a minimum 30% off EVERYTHING, sale and clearance prices included. That means there is a 30% discount applied at the till, 40% if it is a SURPLUS or TOOLS & SAFETY department item. This used to be an invite only event but they have since opened it up to the public via word of mouth so giving back to the RFD family

Exception: Price overrides (AFAIK no discount on a price override items ex) last sale price)
So I can stack the 30% discount on even items already marked on sale and clearence? If that is true then that would be sweet. Eyeing a wood stove at $99.99 on sale.
With the additional 30% would make it $69.99 :D

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2015
2423 posts
1869 upvotes
Cochrane, AB
This is very hot! Will definitely be checking out Princess Auto. Anybody know what is good to buy?
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1900 posts
1466 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
JoeStale wrote:
Dec 7th, 2018 6:43 pm
This is very hot! Will definitely be checking out Princess Auto. Anybody know what is good to buy?
If the 30% stacks on sale items for $35 you have a nice plinking paper targets gun but with the knock down power of a .22 if you wish to go hunting for food or campbells soup cans. https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/ ... -p8711350e

Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2015
2423 posts
1869 upvotes
Cochrane, AB
thedealhunter2000 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2018 6:58 pm
If the 30% stacks on sale items for $35 you have a nice plinking paper targets gun but with the knock down power of a .22 if you wish to go hunting for food or campbells soup cans. https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/ ... -p8711350e
Why would anyone need something like that? I'm thinking of stuff more practical like impact wrench or jack stands. I wish I knew what the in store prices of stuff is right now because a lot of time the prices in store can be cheaper than what is shown online.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2009
1149 posts
340 upvotes
Ontario
Roonis wrote:
Dec 7th, 2018 1:57 pm
thank you OP, do you know if batteries (marine, deep charging) are included in the 30% off everything?
I hope so.

Anyone know?
Jul 17, 2009
784 posts
240 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Can I do price adjustment on something I bought last week?
Feb 28, 2016
552 posts
187 upvotes
I was just on the phone with the store checking stock on an item. I mentioned the special sale tomorrow night and he denied any sort of thing. We continued the conversation on the item I called about but midway through he asked if I knew anybody that worked there. I told him I heard from a friend that there was a special sale to which he replied it's only for friends and family of those who work there. Considering the 40% savings on the item I'm after, I'm probably going to give it a shot. I doubt they're going to kick me out of the store lol
Oct 4, 2008
705 posts
222 upvotes
Calgary Alberta
I went last year and got a new jack, I mentioned the name of one person who works there, got the deal. I saw one guy carting out a huge compressor. This year, I can't think of anything I'm needing particularly.
Feb 28, 2016
552 posts
187 upvotes
Grunchy wrote:
Dec 8th, 2018 11:10 am
I went last year and got a new jack, I mentioned the name of one person who works there, got the deal. I saw one guy carting out a huge compressor. This year, I can't think of anything I'm needing particularly.
Did they ask if you knew a specific person?
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2009
1149 posts
340 upvotes
Ontario
I am reluctant to drive 40 mins into town during our Sunday supper for a sale I may get turned away from. Would really like to pick up a pair of golf cart batteries for our backup solar setup
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
1714 posts
645 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP. Planning on checking the store today before buying tomorrow.