Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Princess Auto

Winter Wiper Blades 16"-24" $4.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2019 1:19 am
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto

[Princess Auto] Winter Wiper Blades 16"-24" $4.99

Princess Auto has these generic Winter Wiper Blades, sizes 16"-24", for $4.99, I can't vouch for quality though. Product pages seem to say NAPA as the brand, but that didn't show on the packaging.
In store and online, but there is usually shipping for online orders, that will kill the deal unless you are already getting other stuff shipped. If so there are also some $2 clearance, all weather, wiper blades online too.
Last edited by idiotcanuck on Nov 2nd, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
44 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
Here's a pic of one. If it helps anyone to determine quality in some way.
20191008_122723.jpg
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Nov 15, 2017
348 posts
665 upvotes
WEST CANADA
Where in Canada are you to have such a nice green lawn?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7097 upvotes
West GTEH!
idiotcanuck wrote: Princess Auto has these generic Winter Wiper Blades, sizes 16"-24", for $4.99, I can't vouch for quality though. Product pages seem to say NAPA as the brand, but that didn't show on the packaging.
In store and online, but there is usually shipping for online orders, that will kill the deal unless you are already getting other stuff shipped. If so there are also some $2 clearance, all weather, wiper blades online too.
Thanks OP. Wish the 26" blade was on sale. Guess I'll pick up the 24" blade
😎
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
EasyCompany251 wrote: Centre of the universe.
I'm not in Washington, DC.

Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
zebracobra007 wrote: Where in Canada are you to have such a nice green lawn?
GTA. Wish I could take credit for it, but it is the companies lawn.

Sep 19, 2009
686 posts
613 upvotes
Ottawa
idiotcanuck wrote: I'm not in Washington, DC.
What does Washington, DC have to do with anything? The centre of the world is Toronto. 🧐
Feb 2, 2015
675 posts
1217 upvotes
Calgary, AB
These are pretty solid winter wiper blades! I've had a set on my truck for about a year now. Comparable to what I was getting at Partsource for at least double the price. At my location they also had some other Napa and Rain-X ones in the surplus section on clearance for $2.49 .. stocked up for what I needed
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
danned wrote: Only for winter?
There might be a softer blade compound in winter blades?, but I have used them year round at times and never noticed a major difference. I think the primary change for winters is having the blade covered in plastic or rubber so that the joints can't get frozen with ice.

Jun 17, 2019
181 posts
228 upvotes
Thanks OP, got a set today in calgary
Jul 15, 2019
222 posts
177 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Dang! I'm seeing $2 blades in both the sizes I need. I just bought a pair of Michelin ones today for $10 each and thought that was a good deal.

Shipping was more than my subtotal Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
DaVibe wrote: Surplus section

20191008_203913.jpg
Thanks for posting a pic.

Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7097 upvotes
West GTEH!
DaVibe wrote: Surplus section

20191008_203913.jpg
Also same area, Surplus, blades are located at the Mississauga PA location.
😎