Expired Hot Deals

[Princess Auto] Y.M.M.V. Princess Auto, display units tool crown and cube instore $225 each

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2018 8:40 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
5522 posts
1556 upvotes
Cornwall PE

[Princess Auto] Y.M.M.V. Princess Auto, display units tool crown and cube instore $225 each

Saw these instore in charlottetown yesterday and seems like a great deal at $450.00 to me if you can them one in your area. Other units like the tool cabinet might also be at this price, worth a look. Wheels can also be purchased for the cube.
The Children all love the the new down vote button.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
6 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2001
14934 posts
1753 upvotes
Oshawa
http://infocusmfg.com/portfolio/toolcrown/

Nice products. Might even be made in Canada.
Whenever someone asks a question that starts with "Why do they..." or "Why don't they...", the answer is always a) money, b) stupidity, or c) both.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
5522 posts
1556 upvotes
Cornwall PE
JAC wrote:
Jul 14th, 2018 10:40 pm
http://infocusmfg.com/portfolio/toolcrown/

Nice products. Might even be made in Canada.
According to the video they are made in canada, seems like very thick gauge metal in their construction and the drawers are deeper than offerings from other makers. Makes me wish I hadn't bought that 36" mastercraft top and bottom in the spring, but then it was with mostly crappy tire money/points..
The Children all love the the new down vote button.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
15402 posts
5668 upvotes
That seems really cool and a great way to organize things. I think I'd definitely consider it once I get my garage cleaned up. You pay a little more but everything has a place and it'd be easy to find it and make sure it finds its way back home (the hardest part for me). Thanks OP - I appreciate the unique product.
Dec 6, 2009
37 posts
6 upvotes
Tried yesterday in Ontario and no go. Too bad I would've bought it.
Oct 19, 2008
40 posts
8 upvotes
Fall River, Nova Sco…
Thanks OP. No luck at the Dartmouth store. This would have been perfect. I actually took a break from reorganizing my tools to go check the store.
Apr 5, 2005
351 posts
41 upvotes
Charlottetown, PE
Thanks. Snagged the one in Charlottetown! It's worth noting again that this was a display unit clearance and the price was decided in-store. Pretty sure it was a lucky find and won't be found elsewhere.