Personal Finance

Print bank statement at branch for free ?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2018 12:59 pm
[OP]
Oct 10, 2018
19 posts
1 upvote

Print bank statement at branch for free ?

Bank employee advised me to print the online statements but I informed that I need all the transactions posted till the moment I submit print.
My online banking does not allow me to print statement with the latest available balance. (only the past online statements)

If I have a lot of pages then I dont mind paying the fees.
But just for a 1 page of few transaction summaries of a less activity account what the banks charge is scandalous.

Please share from personal experience about the banks that allow to print statement at branch for free.
I will switch to a bank that does not charge to print bank statement at the branch.
3 replies
Jan 15, 2005
161 posts
10 upvotes
London
CIBC allows you to print current entries and back as far as 12 months without printing out each statement separately.
[OP]
Oct 10, 2018
19 posts
1 upvote
hughjarce wrote:
Oct 13th, 2018 6:12 pm
CIBC allows you to print current entries and back as far as 12 months without printing out each statement separately.
Thanks.Will check CIBC. That will serve my purpose.

Any ideas about their fees for printing bank statement at branch.
On some occasions I may need a bank statement with stamp from bank.
I dont mind paying fees when bank stamps it.
Jan 17, 2013
476 posts
105 upvotes
MyNameIsJeff wrote:
Oct 13th, 2018 5:29 pm
Bank employee advised me to print the online statements but I informed that I need all the transactions posted till the moment I submit print.
My online banking does not allow me to print statement with the latest available balance. (only the past online statements)

If I have a lot of pages then I dont mind paying the fees.
But just for a 1 page of few transaction summaries of a less activity account what the banks charge is scandalous.

Please share from personal experience about the banks that allow to print statement at branch for free.
I will switch to a bank that does not charge to print bank statement at the branch.
Most banks will let you print 12 months or select a date range that covers 12 months or more/less.

Which bank are you using? The online banking from the big 5 banks should be able to let you print a range of transactions. Look for the search button.

To print a "statement" with the latest available balance, use the online banking Print button or use the browser print button.
MyNameIsJeff wrote:
Oct 13th, 2018 6:59 pm
Any ideas about their fees for printing bank statement at branch.
On some occasions I may need a bank statement with stamp from bank.
I dont mind paying fees when bank stamps it.
If you are using eStatements, you can download a pdf statement and print yourself. Why do you need a stamp from the bank when the bank statement is an official document from the bank? Anyway, take the paper statement to the bank and ask them to stamp it. They can stamp it for free, they have never charged for putting a stamp on any document I presented. Don't even ask them if they charge, that would give them ideas to charge customers in the future.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)