• Sep 12th, 2013 4:39 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 22, 2012
14 posts
17 upvotes
Lethbridge

Printer that does not use a lot of ink?

Hey guys, I'm currently a student right now and paying .25cents per page to print at school. I have a lot of notes that I will be printing throughout the school year.
I am thinking about investing in a printer but will need a printer that does not use a lot of ink. As some of you may know, ink is very expensive when it comes to printing..

Thanks!
6 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2004
3061 posts
182 upvotes
TommyKL wrote: Hey guys, I'm currently a student right now and paying .25cents per page to print at school. I have a lot of notes that I will be printing throughout the school year.
I am thinking about investing in a printer but will need a printer that does not use a lot of ink. As some of you may know, ink is very expensive when it comes to printing..

Thanks!
Colour Laser Printer. Ink dries up, toner doesn't.

You missed out on this deal:
staples-samsung-clp-365w-wireless-colou ... a-1380078/

Or if you don't need colour, then a normal laser printer.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2007
3036 posts
219 upvotes
Surrey
TommyKL wrote: Hey guys, I'm currently a student right now and paying .25cents per page to print at school. I have a lot of notes that I will be printing throughout the school year.
Another vote for laser. Toner use is quite good and it's your best value for money considering all factors.
Alan lost his fight against cancer at just 5 years, 2 months old. I'm riding to Conquer Cancer, in memory of Alan.
Please donate toward my fundraising efforts and support research into childhood cancers.
Simply scan my avatar to go straight to the donation page!
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14958 posts
2921 upvotes
Toronto
Brother inkjet. Best bang for your buck with eBay aftermarket cartridges.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2005
6795 posts
2504 upvotes
YEG
I bought a Konica Minolta colour laser that was posted here around 8 years ago. The full size (2500 page) toners are still mostly full and the printer still works. :) Another thumbs up for colour laser.
⬆⬆⬇⬇⬅➡⬅➡BA
Nov 22, 2012
14 posts
17 upvotes
Lethbridge
that deal is still up but apparantly toner for that printer is hard to find and is expensive..