Sep 8, 2013
87 posts
22 upvotes
Winnipeg

Priority Pass 25% (Plus/Prestige) & 40% (Standard) Off Membership

Deal Link:
Expiry:
November 26, 2017
Applies to new accounts. I had an account but not an active membership. I just enrolled as a new customer. It's 25% off on Standard Plus & Prestige Memberships and 40% off on Standard Memberships.

Standard Regular Price $99 USD / Black Friday Deal $59 USD
Standard Plus Regular Price $249 USD / Black Friday Deal $186 USD
Prestige Regular Price $399 USD / Black Friday Deal $299 USD

I prefer Priority Lounges over AC Maple Leaf. The hot food is better and it's less crowded
Last edited by chatmax on Nov 24th, 2017 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
Sep 22, 2016
13 posts
12 upvotes
Not sure about the price. But PP is much better than Maple leaf lounge in terms of food .
May 26, 2011
176 posts
87 upvotes
LarryT778370 wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 11:26 pm
Not sure about the price. But PP is much better than Maple leaf lounge in terms of food .
PP doesn't own lounges, highly depending on locations contracted. To use mll as a benchmark, aeromexico lounge at mex that I entered with pp, food was way worse.

For me, bmo world elite mc works better even with this black Friday deal: 4 free entries per year. Annual fee is $150, but I get it reimbursed with premium chequing acct. There's no fee when I park more than 6k, they waive international atm fees up to 5 times a month, and comes with other perks.
Freedom Mobile, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Carrot, EQ and Tangerine customer.
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2005
20962 posts
1907 upvotes
At 520CAD the gap to Amex platinum is small enough its cheaper to just get the credit card.
Dec 25, 2006
173 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
maverikbc wrote:
Nov 25th, 2017 4:50 am
PP doesn't own lounges, highly depending on locations contracted. To use mll as a benchmark, aeromexico lounge at mex that I entered with pp, food was way worse.

For me, bmo world elite mc works better even with this black Friday deal: 4 free entries per year. Annual fee is $150, but I get it reimbursed with premium chequing acct. There's no fee when I park more than 6k, they waive international atm fees up to 5 times a month, and comes with other perks.
Very true. I've been to good PP lounges, and bad ones. They're hit and miss, just like a lot of airline lounges, too. :)
Mar 7, 2002
487 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
How do these PP compare to Star Alliance Gold ones?
Oct 1, 2013
182 posts
33 upvotes
EDMONTON
maverikbc wrote:
Nov 25th, 2017 4:50 am

The BMO World Elite has 4 free VIP lounge visits per membership year as well. I am wondering if I am a member and when travelling with a friend who is not a member, can I let my friend use one of the free visits?

*Face With Tears Of JoyJust got the answer after logging in and showed on the first page:

Your membership plan includes:
4 inclusive member and accompanying guest visits in each membership year (each person uses one inclusive visit). Any additional member or guest visits will be charged directly to the payment card associated with your account at a rate of US$27 per person per visit.
Knowroaming sim means free WhatsApp.