• Jan 9th, 2014 3:02 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jan 8, 2009
193 posts
4 upvotes

Problem with NCIX pickup order

I placed an order for an SSD on Dec 24 for pickup at the Mississauga location. The moment the order was placed, there was stock showing at all warehouses and stores, and their website claimed a 1-2 business day processing for in-store pickup. Despite being quick to charge my credit card, its still not available for pickup as of Jan 8th. The Mississauga location isn't responding to emails and phone calls (I've called about a dozen times at various times during the day).

Any suggestions on how I should proceed? Should I attempt to deal with NCIX further or contact my credit card company? I'm surprised that NCIX out of all places would be this dysfunctional.
4 replies
Aug 11, 2004
350 posts
42 upvotes
If they still show stock at the Mississauga location just go in and pick it up. You will need credit card and ID to pick up.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2007
4427 posts
627 upvotes
you dont need to wait for pickup email if they have stock. just provide order number and id and credicard you use to order. you can go to any ncix store if they have it in stock, you can usually pickup there
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
46110 posts
4435 upvotes
Toronto
balance wrote:
Jan 8th, 2014 10:27 pm
you dont need to wait for pickup email if they have stock. just provide order number and id and credicard you use to order. you can go to any ncix store if they have it in stock, you can usually pickup there
This, sometimes they're picky about this because they say to wait for the email but most of the items they'll allow it.
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
11491 posts
1314 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
I've found that their order-to-pick-up is screwy around Xmas time. Had a delay this year, and had a delay years ago. Non-Xmas time, it's been fine. Order for delivery around Xmas time has been fine, too.