Green / Eco-Friendly

Problem with recycle and garbage in Torono. Question about what is recyble or not.

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2010 9:16 pm
[OP]
Jan 2, 2010
1 posts

Problem with recycle and garbage in Torono. Question about what is recyble or not.

Hi Everyone!,

I hope you can help me with my problem about recycling, i have been here for a year and just moved in to a new place where i have to separate recycling, garbage and organic.

I have made some mistakes, so the garbage recollection is not taking my stuff away, i really need some help to get known the right place for some products, i mean do they go in the blue/gray bin.

I have downloaded the PDF file from the toronto.ca web page with all the images and text about where to put things, however for me is a kind of difficult to understand because i have noticed that there are some sort of products that are exceptions for plastic for example.

I would like to know where to put these items:

1.- Orange juice jar (Simply Orange).
2.- Yogurt (Activa little containers)
3.- Bottles of water (aquafina, etc)
4.- Tuna cans
5.- Foam like containing meat, chicken, fish.... like those you buy at Costco.
6.- Plastic mayonnaise jar
7.- Nestea Powder container
8.- Frozen juices

I really hope you guys can help me clearing my doubts!

Thank you so much in advance,
Alex
1 reply
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2003
23140 posts
188 upvotes
NextGate wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2010 7:59 pm
Hi Everyone!,

I hope you can help me with my problem about recycling, i have been here for a year and just moved in to a new place where i have to separate recycling, garbage and organic.

I have made some mistakes, so the garbage recollection is not taking my stuff away, i really need some help to get known the right place for some products, i mean do they go in the blue/gray bin.

I have downloaded the PDF file from the toronto.ca web page with all the images and text about where to put things, however for me is a kind of difficult to understand because i have noticed that there are some sort of products that are exceptions for plastic for example.

I would like to know where to put these items:

1.- Orange juice jar (Simply Orange).
2.- Yogurt (Activa little containers)
3.- Bottles of water (aquafina, etc)
4.- Tuna cans
5.- Foam like containing meat, chicken, fish.... like those you buy at Costco.
6.- Plastic mayonnaise jar
7.- Nestea Powder container
8.- Frozen juices

I really hope you guys can help me clearing my doubts!

Thank you so much in advance,
Alex
Well, your city may be able to answer your question.

http://app.toronto.ca/wes/winfo/search.do
Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like. -- Will Smith
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Stay hungry, stay foolish.