Shopping Discussion

Locked: [Problem Resolved]

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2019 4:21 pm
[OP]
Newbie
May 2, 2014
19 posts
1 upvote
Burnaby, BC

[Problem Resolved]

Problem Resolved Thanks!
Last edited by MeguMii on Jan 21st, 2019 4:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Share:
14 replies
[OP]
Newbie
May 2, 2014
19 posts
1 upvote
Burnaby, BC
PointsHubby wrote: Start here...
The PCO Program Terms & Conditions
https://www.pcoptimum.ca/company-policy ... conditions

The Dispute Resolution info is Section 13
The Contact Us info is Section 14
sorry...the paragraph in section 13 is too advanced for me to understand.

As for section 14, I will attempt to contact customer service tmr as it is closed today. However, I would also like to ask for advice on how to go about this...as I'm afraid they will say the same thing cashier said...which was just ...I'm sorry I/they made a mistake...and that's it.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11682 posts
8909 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
MeguMii wrote: I intended to use 10,000 of my points during super spend your point event to get $140 off. But the cashier redeemed 11,000 points, and they say they can no longer return points to my account, only on a gift card.

I need my points back and not $10 in gift card....it was the cashier's mistake in the first place. Anyone know what I can do?
Well for starters...

It was REDEEM 100,000 Points ($ 100) and Get Up to $ 140 in value
NOT Redeem 10,000 Points or 11,000 Points
Which is only equivalent to $ 10 or $ 11 respectively

https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/pco ... tion-jan18
Last edited by PointsHubby on Jan 20th, 2019 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
1045 posts
792 upvotes
Halifax
Do an inquiry and select Unwanted Redemption and explain the situation.
A fan of RFD
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 28, 2007
6705 posts
3115 upvotes
Alberta
Well that clears it up, I was wondering why he was complaining about $1.
[OP]
Newbie
May 2, 2014
19 posts
1 upvote
Burnaby, BC
PointsHubby wrote: Well for starters...

It was REDEEM 100,000 Points ($ 100) and Get Up to $ 140 in value
NOT Redeem 10,000 Points or 11,000 Points
Which is only equivalent to $ 10 or $ 11 respectively

https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/pco ... tion-jan18
oh thanks, corrected my post, i meant to say 100,000 points. and cashier redeemed 110,000 points.
[OP]
Newbie
May 2, 2014
19 posts
1 upvote
Burnaby, BC
rdiamond1 wrote: Do an inquiry and select Unwanted Redemption and explain the situation.
Where do I open an inquiry? shoppers drug mart or pcoptimum?...also i've actually checked both and don't see the unwanted redemption.

Could you help provide a link please? Thanks!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 5, 2013
946 posts
1427 upvotes
Saint John
Make sure the purchase is over $140 before tax after discount.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
1045 posts
792 upvotes
Halifax
MeguMii wrote: Where do I open an inquiry? shoppers drug mart or pcoptimum?...also i've actually checked both and don't see the unwanted redemption.

Could you help provide a link please? Thanks!
THis is copied from the PC Optimum 2019 thread "

HOW TO DO A POINTS INQUIRY

If you are using the PC Optimum™ app:
Go to the Points section of your app and locate the transaction you are missing points from. Click on that transaction and select “Points Inquiry”. Complete the points inquiry form- in your case make sure you select UNWANTED REDEMPTION as the reason, submit it and we’ll look into your missing points right away.

If you are online at pcoptimum.ca:
Go to My Account and select “Points Inquiry” from the Transactions section. Complete the points inquiry form, submit it and we’ll look into your missing points right away.
If you are emailing
Please include:
Offer Name:
Amount Spent on Offer:
"CODE" at the bottom of your receipt:
Store Name:
A fan of RFD
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 12, 2007
3201 posts
278 upvotes
GVR
It's only 10,000 points. Mistakes happen. Do you not value your time wasted chasing after this???
[OP]
Newbie
May 2, 2014
19 posts
1 upvote
Burnaby, BC
rdiamond1 wrote: THis is copied from the PC Optimum 2019 thread "

HOW TO DO A POINTS INQUIRY

If you are using the PC Optimum™ app:
Go to the Points section of your app and locate the transaction you are missing points from. Click on that transaction and select “Points Inquiry”. Complete the points inquiry form- in your case make sure you select UNWANTED REDEMPTION as the reason, submit it and we’ll look into your missing points right away.

If you are online at pcoptimum.ca:
Go to My Account and select “Points Inquiry” from the Transactions section. Complete the points inquiry form, submit it and we’ll look into your missing points right away.
If you are emailing
Please include:
Offer Name:
Amount Spent on Offer:
"CODE" at the bottom of your receipt:
Store Name:
Thank you for your help!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 11, 2003
1943 posts
658 upvotes
Toronto
Did you get $150 off on your bill at least?

If yes, then you probably have to call up customer service. The cashiers usually cannot do anything related to the points. I don't know what customer service can do for you but don't call in yelling and screaming. Just be calm and see things from their perspective. They may only be able to give you x amount of points for your troubles.

Why do you want the 10,000 points back so badly? To use with the "use your points event"?
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2006
2707 posts
1040 upvotes
Toronto
I think you owe it to all the posters that took the time and effort to try and help you. To post what the actual resolution was. Not just "problem resolved"
Jr. Member
Apr 22, 2015
194 posts
142 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
beachlover wrote: I think you owe it to all the posters that took the time and effort to try and help you. To post what the actual resolution was. Not just "problem resolved"
agree

Top