Problem solved.

Got the help I needed thanks.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3165 posts
232 upvotes
Wasaga Beach
Is it those ones where you hit a button and it zaps you? If so those will pass as toys.

If it is a taser or something than it might get jacked.

**True Story**

I actually bought a Laser Tag 2 person kit where if you got shot the gun would zap you. There was different levels of shocking and on extreme it would hurt bad. Added a lot of stealth to the game and you would know if you hit someone from their shriek and seeing the gun go up in the sky.
Click Here to check my HOFO Feedback
Ebay Feedback
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2007
5058 posts
1279 upvotes
GTA
jackrabbit000 wrote: Anything coming from overseas will probably get checked by customs. If so you probably won't see it. Kiss your money goodbye.
I'm not worried about that, I'm worried about getting caught for importing illegal merchandise.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2003
4248 posts
297 upvotes
GVA
Well, as you know, he's an idiot. Customs finding it is about the best thing that can heappen because tasers are prohibited and it's a serious criminal charge.

If it's found it will most likely be seized and that's all she wrote. There's a chance that they may try to involve him but long story short, it's time consuming and there are better uses for resources.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2002
6826 posts
1482 upvotes
Manitoba
There's no shortage of idiots trying to import things they shouldn't. Other than seizure there are unlikely to be any further consequences.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3165 posts
232 upvotes
Wasaga Beach
jackrabbit000 wrote: Anything coming from overseas will probably get checked by customs. If so you probably won't see it. Kiss your money goodbye.
Is it a taser??? Or is it those things that shock you?? Because if it's the latter you can buy them at just about every store over here. I remember getting zapped on one of those pens....

Like this: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12290

They don't hurt, just shock value...plus they aren't stun guns...
Click Here to check my HOFO Feedback
Ebay Feedback
Nov 22, 2006
712 posts
14 upvotes
If customs finds it, they will just seize it. If it makes it through and he gets caught by the cops=bad. If he gets caught by the cops using it on someone (even in self defense) VERY BAD.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18944 posts
10526 upvotes
Kherani wrote: I'm not worried about that, I'm worried about getting caught for importing illegal merchandise.
They would be required to demonstrate how you imported the illegal merchandise. Anyone can mail items, and I know in the old days it used to be common to use "drop addresses" when ordering off stolen credit cards.

My advice would be to have your brother deny receipt of the package (or mark return to sender).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)