• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2011 12:14 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2003
6224 posts
84 upvotes
check in the bbq section of these stores or any bbq store. They'll have them.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1148 posts
73 upvotes
Brampton
I have a neighbour that used a wooden paint stick to clean his porcelain grill. I thought it was a pretty good idea and his lower end broil mate grill never seemed to develop any issues. I think once the porcelain is compromised and starts to crack, it is pretty much going to need to be replaced in the near future.

Porcelain coated grills are probably the least desirable, but I think some porcelain coated grills are of better quality than others and if you take care of the better ones, you should be fine.
Sep 19, 2011
1 posts
MISSISSAUGA
My Napoleon BBQ is barely one year old and we can`t light ANY of the burners. Phoned both Customer Service - they said only the parts are warrantied but we have to pay to find out what the problem is by calling in a repair man. Canadian Tire would not help us at all. Has anyone else experienced this problem...

With previous BBQ`s, we had problems with spider webs clogging the tubes from the propane tank to the burners.

Not happy with this $800 investment.
Jan 14, 2007
811 posts
9 upvotes
Edmonton
Didn't realize people were having issues with their Napoleons... we have had a P450 that we purchased 2 years ago now. We noticed that the porcelain grates were starting to form bits of rust so I went back to the place I bought it.

They suggested oiling the grill, and letting it cool off with the lid shut after use. We have had 0 issues since then with rusting etc...
× < >