• Jan 5th, 2016 11:15 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 11, 2009
351 posts
37 upvotes
Thornhill

ProForm 6.0ET Elliptical $799 costco

I wasn't sure if this was a hot deal so I didn't post it in the hot deals forum.

I am looking for an elliptical and saw the Proform 6.0ET for $799 in costco the other day .... I did a bit of research and couldn't find many reviews on the unit.

I believe bestbuy is selling the same unit: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/pro ... 81688.aspx

Has anyone had any experience with this elliptical? Is it worth it? I would rather buy it from costco because of the return policy etc.

The other option would be the Sole E20/35 .. but those ellipticals are in the 1000s. The Shwinn 430 (amazon.ca) is the same price as the proform, but I wouldn't have the security of costco's return policy.

What do you guys think??

Thanks!
4 replies
Oct 16, 2008
488 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
I'm in the same boat as you and can't seem to make up my mind. Another big selling point is that the Schwinn 430 price fluctuates often and was priced at $676 yesterday, which is pretty noticeable when deciding on the equipment.
Sep 11, 2009
351 posts
37 upvotes
Thornhill
1point8t wrote: I'm in the same boat as you and can't seem to make up my mind. Another big selling point is that the Schwinn 430 price fluctuates often and was priced at $676 yesterday, which is pretty noticeable when deciding on the equipment.
True ... hopefully some good "new years resolutions" sales will pop up this week.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2013
1402 posts
617 upvotes
EDMONTON
We have a lesser proform elliptical we bought for about 900$ last year. No problems. Nothing clicks with high speeds and it doesn't wobble around. Doesn't have a fancy mountainscape touch screen but has some basic programs and goes stiff enough for anyone but ronnie coleman.
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4136 upvotes
Ottawa
90% of consumer ellipticals and treadmills are made by a single company (Icon Health). They make proform, healthrider, nordictrack, free motion and many others i'm forgetting.

Each line is all built on the same chasis, with the same motors (treadmills), same parts, same engineering. The only difference is cosmetic lipstick and stickers. So take any reviews from any of the above companys with the same general features they're all the same.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)