Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Protein & Sports Supplements Deals Discussion

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2013 10:05 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 18, 2006
418 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
s4s wrote: same here, but i believe BB.com deal goes active at 3 AM EST, 12 AM PST
I'm pretty sure it's going to be Cyber Monday. Those expecting deals tomorrow will likely be dissapointed.
Jul 18, 2006
418 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone looking to get protein, unless you want anything specific should probably buy from Canada.

Lets say you want a 90 serving of Xtend, it's gonna cost almost the same thing with the 20% off and free shipping as with a discounted price + shipping and tax.
I'm more in it for the BB.com deals on the lesser popular companies, stuff that you probably can't get here in Canada or maybe a B1G1 on the 4.4Lbers of Phase8. Stuff you'll only be able to get are like iForce Hemavol, Core ABC, SAN Titianium/Rawfusion, Neogenix Neurosurge.. etc

As for me personally, I will likely be getting 2 tubs of Bio X Whey Complex from Active8Canada.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6104 posts
4783 upvotes
Political Machine wrote: I however advise that noone buy anything from here.
Agreed, I hate this company, Please go bankrupt, you corrupt scumbags.
Ceetie wrote: Supplements Canada
http://www.supplementscanada.com/

Black Weekend Cyber Monday Sale
25% any amount (can only be applied to single priced products)
Checkout coupon code: SCBW25
What a joke of a Company, $79 for a 5 pound tub of ON, Go ***** yourself. Also, poster if you are a owner of the website, GTFO.
Jan 4, 2007
130 posts
28 upvotes
Sejad wrote: What a joke of a Company, $79 for a 5 pound tub of ON, Go ***** yourself. Also, poster if you are a owner of the website, GTFO.
Agreed you can go to GNC and get it for $56 on sale for black friday
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
6214 posts
1576 upvotes
Toronto
Sejad wrote: Agreed, I hate this company, Please go bankrupt, you corrupt scumbags.
What a joke of a Company, $79 for a 5 pound tub of ON, Go ***** yourself. Also, poster if you are a owner of the website, GTFO.
serving over 1million customers over canada! amazing!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
6214 posts
1576 upvotes
Toronto
is there only 1 branch of active8canada?
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3627 posts
472 upvotes
Toronto
some1 explain this tripple threat deal at bb.com?

does it aplpy to every single product u buy?
====================================

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)