Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

Prototype 2 39.99 @ Ebgames and Futureshop

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2012 3:15 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 11, 2008
687 posts
78 upvotes
Trois-Rivi

[EB Games] Prototype 2 39.99 @ Ebgames and Futureshop

18 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1198 posts
877 upvotes
If anyone does decide to bite at this price, I recommend pricematching at Walmart if you value content more than a few dollars saved or RZ points. You get the radnet edition AND a downloadable code for Prototype 1 :)

I'm personally waiting for it to get to $29.99 then I'm gonna try and get the plat for both :D
Jan 26, 2012
190 posts
46 upvotes
Vancouver
But I don't think Walmart one includes a steelbook and a figurine.

At FS, this is a must buy. Having played both 1 and 2, I can tell you this is one of the most underrated games of all time.
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
Jun 4, 2010
558 posts
154 upvotes
revenge7777 wrote: Its in the first post...
Yeah I seen that. But Im asking can anyone confirm that this is actually what you get if you buy it from Future Shop because wasnt those steel books for preorders and the toy never heard of it before now
Amiibo Club Canada Facebook Page
The place for Canadians to Buy, Sell, Trade, Share and discuss anything and everything amiibo related.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
mrzombiefingers wrote: Yeah I seen that. But Im asking can anyone confirm that this is actually what you get if you buy it from Future Shop because wasnt those steel books for preorders and the toy never heard of it before now

:facepalm: how about adding to cart and see :facepalm: :facepalm:

EWW Fearless is watching this thread... :(
signature removed for rule violations
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21264 posts
6247 upvotes
Poormond Hill
FreedomG20 wrote: If anyone does decide to bite at this price, I recommend pricematching at Walmart if you value content more than a few dollars saved or RZ points. You get the radnet edition AND a downloadable code for Prototype 1 :)

I'm personally waiting for it to get to $29.99 then I'm gonna try and get the plat for both :D

I prefer a physical copy of the game rather a download. Anyway I am going to wait until it hits $20. Then with the savings, buy the first one.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Oct 20, 2009
300 posts
628 upvotes
North Bay
Well it is on EB's guaranteed 30 page. So buy it and trade it back in at eb for 30 sounds like a deal to me.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2011
3271 posts
386 upvotes
dopper12 wrote: Well it is on EB's guaranteed 30 page. So buy it and trade it back in at eb for 30 sounds like a deal to me.

"unless price change" or something like that.. It's not a real guarantee LOL.. It's $30 trade in value if price doesn't change which it did..
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15881 posts
10565 upvotes
Toronto
> :(
Oh well, good time to save cash.
:)
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2008
2176 posts
339 upvotes
Montreal
koffey wrote: > :(
Oh well, good time to save cash.
:)

Save space in the game fodder too
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1378 upvotes
Kanata
This $39.99 within a month thing is becoming a new trend. And that's a good thing unless you're one of those flipmeisters on Kijiji :razz:
Nov 29, 2009
349 posts
42 upvotes
Fredericton
Captain Snazzypants wrote: This $39.99 within a month thing is becoming a new trend. And that's a good thing unless you're one of those flipmeisters on Kijiji :razz:

Definitely. The end result of this is that $39.99 will be the accepted launch price for 360/PS3 games, and then prices will jump back up to ~$60 for the next generation of systems.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2003
4603 posts
257 upvotes
Burnaby
FreedomG20 wrote: If anyone does decide to bite at this price, I recommend pricematching at Walmart if you value content more than a few dollars saved or RZ points. You get the radnet edition AND a downloadable code for Prototype 1 :)

zanshadow wrote: But I don't think Walmart one includes a steelbook and a figurine.

At FS, this is a must buy. Having played both 1 and 2, I can tell you this is one of the most underrated games of all time.

agreed. I loved prototype 1. Plat was frustrating to get on some of the challenges, but in the end was fun getting it.
Items for Sale:
...nothing for now...

References: eBay Feedback

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)