Expired Freebies

[Enterprise] ProvisionHost.com - 100% Free, 100% Canadian, 100% Premium Web Hosting and Web Mail

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2015 10:43 pm
Jan 21, 2012
348 posts
92 upvotes
Waterloo

[Enterprise] ProvisionHost.com - 100% Free, 100% Canadian, 100% Premium Web Hosting and Web Mail

Top Tier Hosting Solutions
http://provisionhost.com/

As a Canadian based company we wanted to give back to the RFD community and offer you guys free web hosting. There are absolutely no catches and your web hosting account is free for life. We are a 100% Canadian based company. All of our hardware is owned, not resold and located in an enterprise class facility (Peer1 20 Pullman Court, Markham, Ontario).

Locations Offered:

Image Toronto, Canada
We offer Canadian based hosting!

What is included?

:arrow: 250MB of Disk Space
:arrow: 2.5GB of Bandwidth
:arrow: Unlimited Domains
:arrow: Unlimited FTP Accounts
:arrow: Unlimited MySQL Databases
:arrow: Unlimited E-mail Accounts
:arrow: Many More!

Interested? Order Now: https://client.provisionhost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=93

After your order, please reply back to this thread with your order ID. This is required so that we know that orders are from a legitimate RFD member. Feel free to also Thank me as well :)

*Please note that every order does go through an extensive fraud detection process. All client details must be accurate in order to pass or else your order will be cancelled / deleted.

Need more?

We currently offer web optimized virtual servers which provide dedicated resources in an isolated environment. If you are interested please contact sales@provisionhost.com or reply to this thread. There are also legacy plans that you upgrade to if you wish to still use cPanel.

About ProvisionHost

Provision Host is a privately owned Canadian based firm, operating since late 2010. It was built around the idea of providing practical and reliable web hosting services. Since then Provision Host has continually strived to offer premium quality services while maintaining an excellent level of support. With over 3,000 international clients served we are an established business with an unparalleled reputation.

Follow Us On Twitter! http://twitter.com/provisionhost
Like Us On Facebook! http://facebook.com/provisionhost

If there are any questions you may submit reply to this thread, send us an e-mail or submit a ticket. We would be more than happy to hear from you! :D If you've enjoyed the hosting, please feel free to rate this thread 5 stars!
669 replies
[OP]
Jan 21, 2012
348 posts
92 upvotes
Waterloo
Laserheart wrote:
Mar 12th, 2012 2:57 pm
Thanks! I'll have to check it out...

No problem at all and if you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
1263 posts
532 upvotes
I checked the webiste and it said there is RubyOnRails support, but I don't see it in CPanel.

Also, my account says 25GB bandwidth, not sure if it is a mistake.

But without RubyOnRails it is just another free hosting on RFD. Thanks anyway.
[OP]
Jan 21, 2012
348 posts
92 upvotes
Waterloo
elwebmaster wrote:
Mar 12th, 2012 9:08 pm
I checked the webiste and it said there is RubyOnRails support, but I don't see it in CPanel.

Also, my account says 25GB bandwidth, not sure if it is a mistake.

But without RubyOnRails it is just another free hosting on RFD. Thanks anyway.

Hi elwebmaster,

I am looking into these for you now.

Edit: These have been corrected and please tell me if you are able to see RubyonRails now in cPanel. As for the bandwidth I do apologize for the mistake and have corrected this for you.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
1263 posts
532 upvotes
BrandonChow wrote:
Mar 12th, 2012 9:20 pm
Hi elwebmaster,

I am looking into these for you now.

Edit: These have been corrected and please tell me if you are able to see RubyonRails now in cPanel. As for the bandwidth I do apologize for the mistake and have corrected this for you.

Looks good now, thank you! I hope you guys stay in business for long :)
Oct 15, 2008
330 posts
14 upvotes
North York
Aw, 25GB b/w would have been perfect! But free is free, right?

Just signed up, great deal and thanks for sharing.

edit: wow, setup was quick... i-like!
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
1263 posts
532 upvotes
hyp0xia wrote:
Mar 12th, 2012 10:12 pm

I would rather them give a reason for successful projects to upgrade (and thus make the offer sustainable) than go under. So far I am impressed, I was able to install "Hobo 1.3" on this hosting while it failed on my paid provider. If your web site manages to eat up 2.5 GB bandwidth you should be able to generate enough revenue to pay for hosting and thus support other start-up projects :)
Oct 15, 2008
330 posts
14 upvotes
North York
that's why I have a VPS to host multiple domains ;)
elwebmaster wrote:
Mar 12th, 2012 10:21 pm
I would rather them give a reason for successful projects to upgrade (and thus make the offer sustainable) than go under. So far I am impressed, I was able to install "Hobo 1.3" on this hosting while it failed on my paid provider. If your web site manages to eat up 2.5 GB bandwidth you should be able to generate enough revenue to pay for hosting and thus support other start-up projects :)
[OP]
Jan 21, 2012
348 posts
92 upvotes
Waterloo
hyp0xia wrote:
Mar 12th, 2012 10:12 pm

edit: wow, setup was quick... i-like!

Great to hear and unfortunately it's only going to be 2.5GB.
[OP]
Jan 21, 2012
348 posts
92 upvotes
Waterloo
elwebmaster wrote:
Mar 12th, 2012 10:21 pm

Happy to see things are running smoothly and the upgrade to our paid plan is available at any time.
hyp0xia wrote:
Mar 12th, 2012 10:36 pm
that's why I have a VPS to host multiple domains ;)

A VPS is an option but is definitely more costly. The free plan can host multiple domains as well which some of you have already done ;)
[OP]
Jan 21, 2012
348 posts
92 upvotes
Waterloo
Due to the demand we ran out of these faster than expected. The plans have now been restocked.
Oct 20, 2008
268 posts
12 upvotes
Guelph
BrandonChow wrote:
Mar 12th, 2012 11:23 pm

A VPS is an option but is definitely more costly. The free plan can host multiple domains as well which some of you have already done ;)

How does one accomplish this?
[OP]
Jan 21, 2012
348 posts
92 upvotes
Waterloo
MaddogMonty wrote:
Mar 13th, 2012 9:20 pm
How does one accomplish this?

Sorry but what exactly are you looking to accomplish? If you are referring to the multiple domains part, then all you'd need to do is add them in cPanel under "Add-ons".
Feb 18, 2010
689 posts
60 upvotes
Well, I have officially migrated all my stuff from dave's to these guys. We'll see how it goes! So far sign up and set up was easy (some weird errors during MX entries restore, but not a big deal, I just did them by hand).
× < >