Expired Freebies

[Enterprise] ProvisionHost.com - 100% Free, 100% Canadian, 100% Premium Web Hosting and Web Mail

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2015 10:43 pm
[OP]
Jan 21, 2012
351 posts
92 upvotes
Waterloo
canuckkat wrote:
Mar 15th, 2012 12:51 pm
Well, I have officially migrated all my stuff from dave's to these guys. We'll see how it goes! So far sign up and set up was easy (some weird errors during MX entries restore, but not a big deal, I just did them by hand).

Glad to see everything is going well and if you do require assistance you may contact us at any time.
[OP]
Jan 21, 2012
351 posts
92 upvotes
Waterloo
We have restocked the free web hosting plans.
Sep 16, 2010
294 posts
42 upvotes
Mississauga
BrandonChow wrote:
Mar 17th, 2012 5:34 pm
We have restocked the free web hosting plans.
Out of stock again. :( Any plans to restock again? Would love to try this out. Thanks !
[OP]
Jan 21, 2012
351 posts
92 upvotes
Waterloo
torspiker wrote:
Mar 18th, 2012 9:35 am
Out of stock again. :( Any plans to restock again? Would love to try this out. Thanks !

We have restocked our plans once again. Sorry about that but we always ensure we have enough inventory to sustain the free web hosting plans as we do not overload our web servers.
Sep 16, 2010
294 posts
42 upvotes
Mississauga
BrandonChow wrote:
Mar 18th, 2012 10:44 am
We have restocked our plans once again. Sorry about that but we always ensure we have enough inventory to sustain the free web hosting plans as we do not overload our web servers.

Thanks Brandon ! Just signed up and everything worked as expected ! This is for my own personal site, but would happily pay for the services if I want to host revenue-generating sites ...
[OP]
Jan 21, 2012
351 posts
92 upvotes
Waterloo
torspiker wrote:
Mar 18th, 2012 12:27 pm
Thanks Brandon ! Just signed up and everything worked as expected ! This is for my own personal site, but would happily pay for the services if I want to host revenue-generating sites ...

Sure no problem at all and if you have any questions you are more than free to reply at any time.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
4666 posts
63 upvotes
seems like there are reviews for provisionhost in hosting minecraft servers but not web hosting.

do you offer options such as dedicated ip and whatnot?
[OP]
Jan 21, 2012
351 posts
92 upvotes
Waterloo
TruE SkiLLS wrote:
Mar 18th, 2012 3:03 pm
seems like there are reviews for provisionhost in hosting minecraft servers but not web hosting.

do you offer options such as dedicated ip and whatnot?

Yes the majority of our reviews do come from our Minecraft clients. Although there are a few web hosting ones around if you do dig deep enough. They should however provide a good idea of how our support team operates and the quality of our hardware and network. What aspects about our service were you unsure about?

We do offer dedicated IPs upon request as well. All you'd need to do is submit a ticket to our billing department and they could attend to that for you. Our paid web hosting plan is pretty much as versatile as you can get as it offers everything you'd need for a web environment.

Edit: Dedicated IPs are an additional $2 monthly.
[OP]
Jan 21, 2012
351 posts
92 upvotes
Waterloo
We've restocked our plans once again, Enjoy!
Nov 28, 2007
176 posts
7 upvotes
Langley
Any idea on when you will be opening a Canadian DC?

Also, your post says Dallas, Texas DC yet your site shows being hosted in Michigan. Am I missing something?

I've been looking for a decent Canadian DC for a while.
[OP]
Jan 21, 2012
351 posts
92 upvotes
Waterloo
astupidmoose wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2012 6:29 pm
Any idea on when you will be opening a Canadian DC?

Also, your post says Dallas, Texas DC yet your site shows being hosted in Michigan. Am I missing something?

I've been looking for a decent Canadian DC for a while.

Whereabouts in Canada would be your preference? We are planning on releasing our Toronto based web hosting platform soon. However, we're just awaiting the arrival of our new hardware.
Nov 28, 2007
176 posts
7 upvotes
Langley
Anywhere in Canada is fine, I would just rather host my data on Canadian servers as opposed to US servers. Will subscribe to this thread and wait for the Toronto DC to be online and will revisit then :)
[OP]
Jan 21, 2012
351 posts
92 upvotes
Waterloo
astupidmoose wrote:
Mar 25th, 2012 1:43 pm
Anywhere in Canada is fine, I would just rather host my data on Canadian servers as opposed to US servers. Will subscribe to this thread and wait for the Toronto DC to be online and will revisit then :)

Sure we will definitely inform you when our Canadian location is available for web hosting.
× < >