Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

PS+ November 2014 (*Sneak Peek at PS+ Lineup for Dec. and Jan.)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2014 1:22 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
Andro wrote: Don't think i'll renew PS+ for PS4 this year if this is going to be the trend with games. Don't need it for online gaming.
I have until december to decide, but I am leaning the same way. all the ps4 freebies are junk to me, and although I have a lot of free ps3 game rentals built up, about the only ps3 games I play anymore are diablo 3, gta 5, bl/bl2, fc3, koa, and a few others, and I have all those on disc.

but definitely, if it's "indie game city" from here on in, I am certainly out, just to make a customer statement. sony may be killing the xbox one, but I don't hanker to subsisting on table scraps tossed on the floor by an evil overlord.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9135 posts
2092 upvotes
RedRoosterCT wrote: You could avoid adding it to your download list in November and buy it in December when it's off the IGC list.
That's a good idea.

They should have a PS+ Basic for $9.99/y that u get backups, updates, discounts, and no free games
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
1092 posts
244 upvotes
GTA
At least I won't have to buy Isaac Rebirth on PC right away. =D Best game on list.

Steamworld and Luft isn't bad either. But still. Both cheap PC games.

A lot of good games come out in Nov. So no need to waste time with free PSN+ stuff.
Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | Intel i7-4770K | 16GB Kingston HyperX Predator | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080 | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | LG GL83A-B| Schiit Modi 3 + Vali 2 & Senn HD600
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Terrible for PS3. Once they did the whole '2 games on each platform', I haven't been too impressed. I feel like being a PS+ user would have paid off big time from the start until a few months ago. As a PS3 only gamer ATM, I am not gaining much from PS+ except for sales on games which will likely cover the subscription so everything else is bonus.
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
998 upvotes
Vaughan
incoming "worst month ever" posts..

list looks fine for me, considering I bought years of PS+ when it was on sale for $29.99. $2.50 a month for these games plus online is a steal, but to each their own I guess!
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
9113 posts
2403 upvotes
Disappointed, nothing here for me but whatever, not going to get outraged over it.

Also, not surprising, it's not in Sony's best interest to have any major titles for November's IGC since it's a month of major title releases leading up to the holiday season. We got games like COD Advanced Warfare, Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition and LittleBigPlanet 3 coming out for the PS3/PS4 alone. Sony's not going to want to offer any significant free games that may deter people from buying those releases.

I'd suspect December will be rather bone-dry as well and things to kick back up in January. The IGC didn't really get interesting until last January when they gave us DMC followed by Bioshock Infinite.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Mar 7, 2011
160 posts
92 upvotes
Montreal
Sony will get the message I think. People were even ok if they had Knack but that one gonna be tough :)

I'm in for the discounts really so I see the bright side. I'll wait the Black Friday to see whether or not I renew my subscription.
Jun 26, 2009
813 posts
387 upvotes
Calgary
Andro wrote: Don't think i'll renew PS+ for PS4 this year if this is going to be the trend with games. Don't need it for online gaming.
you can get ps+ membership for $30/year as well; if you can wait until black friday sales if not then on boxing day (hopefully).
Jul 3, 2013
986 posts
678 upvotes
Kingston
cant believe im saying this but i regret the ps4 and i should've got the Xbox One. *****ing joke ass PS+. My ps4 is collecting a lot of dust...
Deal Guru
Jan 8, 2006
11294 posts
6292 upvotes
Ontario
tabishz wrote: you can get ps+ membership for $30/year as well; if you can wait until black friday sales if not then on boxing day (hopefully).
I know that. My current membership cost me $30. It was worth it when I used it for my ps3, but lately both ps3&4 content is no good. Even at $30 I will still have to think about it. I am really not liking direction Sony has chosen.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2006
2332 posts
514 upvotes
GVR
Escape Plan should be cross-buy PS4/Vita, which is currently the case. IMO the controls on the PS4 version are better.
This is the first time I've heard of Frozen Synapse for the PS3, the vita version came out in September IIRC. So hopefully it's cross-buy.

The only game on that list that looks bad is The Hungry Horde. The rest are all either reasonably popular or have solid review scores.
Feb 9, 2006
998 posts
23 upvotes
Personally, the only reason I paid for PS+ was so I can play online fifa/nhl and maybe battlefield if i ever get it, so these games are a bonus however rare i seem to get any of them
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1959 posts
424 upvotes
Halifax
I like some of the names of the games they are giving (subliminal messages). 'A Fistful of dirt', 'Frozen' PS+ deals making the PS+ subscribers act like a 'hungry horde' who want more and are coming up with an 'escape plan'...lol :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2006
2332 posts
514 upvotes
GVR
Worth mentioning that all 6 of these games are available on Vita, and at least 3 are PSTV compatible.
Aug 20, 2009
9827 posts
5935 upvotes
mymuro wrote: lol Delay Club disappeared. Disappear Club confirmed :D
Fortunately I am not stupid enough to renew ps+.
After years of terrible value from Xbox Live I would think you would be conditioned to continually renew PS+ which is still a better value :)
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2009
1474 posts
356 upvotes
My PS+ expires this month and I see no compelling reason to renew with this garbage

You would think they'd maybe offer a bit 'extra' considering they flaked out on Driveclub... nope.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
There are a few games I am certainly interested in, but not right away. I'm not gonna drop what I'm playing now for something like Luftrausers. Good god no. I'm still not gonna complain, but I definitely think Sony could have done a lot better.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)