• Dec 27th, 2018 3:03 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 30, 2012
10 posts
6 upvotes
NEW WESTMINSTER

PS4 Boxing Day?

Has anyone seen or heard of a retailer offering PS4 boxing day sales, this year?
7 replies
Dec 17, 2018
5 posts
Not a single sale it seems. I'm very disappointed
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
13561 posts
3819 upvotes
Montreal
Very disappointed, as I was going to pick up one for a post-Xmas day gift, but nada so far.
FourDollarama Shut Down My RFD Customer Experience Thread!
Jun 29, 2016
196 posts
63 upvotes
Last year on BF Walmart had the PS4 NHL bundle on sale for $250. Did not get it since I thought I could get something better or similar for BD. Did not happen, not a single decent deal.
This year I learned my lesson and I got the PS4 from Walmart on BF. GOW and Bloodborne rule btw.
Aug 17, 2006
7 posts
16 upvotes
I also held out during BF for hopeful BD deals on ps4 pro. Ended up getting one at shoppers using a 20x points coupon, which resulted in $150 in points. Problem is that i couldn't find a bundle at any SDM. But i figured that was the best deal i was gonna get. Now to score some good BD game deals.
[OP]
Dec 30, 2012
10 posts
6 upvotes
NEW WESTMINSTER
Pizzle wrote:
Dec 24th, 2018 11:05 am
I also held out during BF for hopeful BD deals on ps4 pro. Ended up getting one at shoppers using a 20x points coupon, which resulted in $150 in points. Problem is that i couldn't find a bundle at any SDM. But i figured that was the best deal i was gonna get. Now to score some good BD game deals.
I did the same thing, coupled with my PC World Elite it was basically 180 back, not bad considering..
Dec 26, 2018
1 posts
Hello everyone. Another disappointed boxing day shopper. I really screwed up I should have bought the ps4 bundle during black Friday now I'm stuck. Can someone confirm that you can still do the Shoppers Drug Mart double points promotion as it seems as though 2 of you had luck with that but i wasnt sure if that was in November or if you did this yesterday or today as there were no boxig day sales for ps4. Also would love to know how it works its with the double points can i do if for a ps4 sli 1tb and the ps pro or just 1? Any reposnse confoirming i can still do this would be amazing. Im stuck and really regreat not buying in Novemeber. But if i can do this and get $150 roughly that would be incredible and just as good as the deal a month ago. Thanks guys!!!