Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

PS4 Call of Duty Ghost BB/FS (29.94) [Amazon/BB/FS] + Free shipping.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2014 5:08 pm
Banned
Dec 8, 2009
104 posts
91 upvotes

PS4 Call of Duty Ghost BB/FS (29.94) [Amazon/BB/FS] + Free shipping.

Deal Link:
Price:
$29.94
Savings:
50% off
Call of Duty Ghost on sale at amazon for $29.94 MSRP Is 59.99. Bring it in to a FS/BB and PM for additonal 10% difference. For those who previously purchased the game within 30 days from FS/BB bring in your reciept and ask for a price adjustment.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2012
1345 posts
314 upvotes
NEWMARKET
I'm a HUGE COD fan, and I can honestly say, save your $30 and put it towards the next installment which is less than 2 months away.

Ghosts is tied with COD3 for being the worst COD ever.

JUST my opinion, not fact.

Good day to you.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1459 posts
1302 upvotes
Gatineau
Absolutely positively agreed
Farmhouse wrote: I'm a HUGE COD fan, and I can honestly say, save your $30 and put it towards the next installment which is less than 2 months away.

Good day to you.
Oct 16, 2013
359 posts
259 upvotes
Burnaby
Yeah, this is still too much in my opinion. That said, the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions are $14.94 each on amazon which is pretty decent. Don't know if it's really worth the extra $15 for prettier graphics unless you're a huge CoD fan that's gonna keep playing the multiplayer. But if you are then you probably bought the game long ago.
Aug 24, 2005
793 posts
417 upvotes
Etobicoke
anyway, Futureshop would not price match due to it being listed as "Limited Quantities" on their website (FB). Limited quantities? I have no idea why it is considered limited quantities.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
2012 posts
2501 upvotes
Farmhouse wrote: I'm a HUGE COD fan, and I can honestly say, save your $30 and put it towards the next installment which is less than 2 months away.

Good day to you.
It was terrible I couldn't believe it. Happy traded in a game for it instead of actually buying it. Wonder if best buy and future shop does it again this year?

Aliens was kinda fun I enjoyed it for a tiny bit. Now destiny everything
Oct 16, 2013
359 posts
259 upvotes
Burnaby
Cheapowill wrote: anyway, Futureshop would not price match due to it being listed as "Limited Quantities" on their website (FB). Limited quantities? I have no idea why it is considered limited quantities.
Because it actually isn't. They have plenty of stock and it's a BS excuse they use so they don't have to price match.
Oct 5, 2010
875 posts
333 upvotes
Pyramat wrote: Because it actually isn't. They have plenty of stock and it's a BS excuse they use so they don't have to price match.
Yeah, just like they denied me a pricematch because amazon was going to send me the item in one or two weeks. I went to Best Buy next to it and got them to pricematch :lol:
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2301 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto
Haven't played this. What's the online community like? Is it dead? No one's playing it right now?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)