Tags:
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
26234 posts
1513 upvotes
Winnipeg
ReeGee wrote:
May 17th, 2017 10:40 am
OK the opening couple hours were the worst but the over the top weapons you get later on are starting to make it somewhat interesting. It just sucks that you can only carry one primary weapon and it seems like every time I start enjoying one, it gets swapped out for another. I would still kill for a motion blur toggle and I still can't comprehend why the visuals looks so washed out and like the screen is smeared with Vaseline

no doubt. I can't stop playing that game smh
Once you join the master race, you can't live the life of a peasant anymore.
4930k/32gb/256gb ssd/8tb hdd/win10pro/msi 290
list of ongoing trades BST & free stuff giveaway
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2007
3286 posts
218 upvotes
i enjoyed it for the most part...esp for $5
the graphics looked good, but it was my first 'real' current-gen console game (played strider and last guardian prior to it...last gen garbage from a technical standpoint). Too bad no PS4P enhancement for this title
the half-beasts were stupid...I'm just glad you didn't have to fight vampires
the length was perfect for me...i can't stand games that are over 15 hours haha
motion blur was fine, i adjust my expectations for 3rd person games on a controller
i actually like the letter box ...i think it's neat when studios attempt Victorian era games...the atmosphere was better done than Dishonored
Russell wrote:
Sep 10th, 2011 12:29 pm
We come here looking for deals. We use the savings on the things we buy to justify buying more things, thus filling our homes with tons of unnecessary consumer products. Such is the key to happiness.

× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel