Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
4669 posts
2283 upvotes
Mississauga

[PSN] Detroit: Become Human, Free Demo

The Detroit: Become Human Demo (FREE) is live on PSN.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... TDEMO00001

Edit:
1. I understand it's free. So are many theme/DLC threads that get good exposure.
2. Demos are not frequently made anymore...this isn't 2009. It is unique.
3. If unhappy, just skip the thread altogether.
4. Let's get along, yeah?
Last edited by Said212 on Apr 24th, 2018 11:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
40 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
1417 posts
79 upvotes
Most people don't look other sections.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
2665 posts
1036 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…
Raimond wrote:
Apr 24th, 2018 11:35 am
Most people don't look other sections.
This pisses me off always when I see this. So if people not looking at my political posts I should post here to get the message across?
---
Koodo Long Term Customer!
Self Employed: Youtube, Sites, Server Administrator, and more. I enjoy just getting my hands on anything if I can do it from home.
Enjoyments: ATVing, Northern Living, Online Shopping, Being Social Active.
Nov 9, 2010
653 posts
658 upvotes
Montreal
Not sure why this is part of hot deal.
Sure it's free, but games always have demos out ahead of release for free so they can hook you to buy the full release.

Now unless it was yakuza 6's demo that accidentally gave users a full version of the game for free, this is frigid cold in comparison.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
4669 posts
2283 upvotes
Mississauga
It released today and posting in Hot Deals gives it more exposure, even if for a few hours before it lands in freebies.

Yes, this is more of a PSA, but the same goes for most PS+ threads, free themes/DLC etc. but we still discuss them here. So FFS, don't thread crap, just don't reply and bump the thread to the top of the forum.
Mar 14, 2015
34 posts
10 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Said212 wrote:
Apr 24th, 2018 12:21 pm
It released today and posting in Hot Deals gives it more exposure, even if for a few hours before it lands in freebies.

Yes, this is more of a PSA, but the same goes for most PS+ threads, free themes/DLC etc. but we still discuss them here. So FFS, don't thread crap, just don't reply and bump the thread to the top of the forum.
OP prepare for downvote rage haha. Thanks for the heads up though, I pre ordered this ages ago from the Amazon E3 promo so it'll be good to see if its worth the money before it ships!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
4669 posts
2283 upvotes
Mississauga
matteomas85 wrote:
Apr 24th, 2018 12:25 pm
OP prepare for downvote rage haha. Thanks for the heads up though, I pre ordered this ages ago from the Amazon E3 promo so it'll be good to see if its worth the money before it ships!
Honestly, I've been posting here long enough & I KNOW when people appreciate being made aware that a cool new thing on the PSN has become available for free, themes & DLC included.

To the trolls, this does not mean that we need a thread every time an avatar becomes free. I think a demo for a highly anticipated AAA game warrants a thread.
Feb 22, 2009
429 posts
335 upvotes
Whitby
Good deal. Not every game gives a demo. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2008
2336 posts
418 upvotes
GTA
Said212 wrote:
Apr 24th, 2018 12:21 pm

Yes but those PS+ games and XBLive games are full versions, not demos. This is like posting a hot deal on Baskin Robbins free samples of ice cream when you go into the store. It's not a hot deal to get a spoonful of free ice cream the size of a peanut, and we don't need to clutter the Hot Deals forum with crap like that...
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3055 posts
1406 upvotes
Unable to download for me. Anyone same problems

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)