• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2018 8:31 pm
Tags:
Aug 23, 2016
81 posts
189 upvotes
Woah! wrote:
Apr 24th, 2018 2:18 pm
Thank you for providing both the definition and examples of "Overthinking it".
It's fine if you disagree. There's no reason to insult me. I hope your day gets better.
Jun 5, 2016
33 posts
21 upvotes
Hey OP,

Thanks alot for sharing this. A friend and I have beem debating on getting this and now that you've shared a free demo that might just save me some big bucks is definitely a good deal in my opinion.

To all the haters here that took they're time to comment negative stuff, well only you lost out no one else.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6143 posts
2820 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
CupofJava wrote:
Apr 24th, 2018 3:17 pm
It's fine if you disagree. There's no reason to insult me. I hope your day gets better.
So because I happen to disagree with your rather long list of statements, you think that I'm having a bad day?

You're overthinking it again. Winking Face

OP, thanks again for the heads up on the demo, thumbs up!

Now that this has been moved to the PC & Gaming discussions forum I would have surely missed it today.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4550 posts
1176 upvotes
Toronto
Whoa, what the hell happened here? I checked in this morning and went immediately to get the demo - forgetting to say thanks - and a few hours later the thread is gone, and people are acting shitty.

For the record I'm in the same boat as some people here. Pre-ordered the game during E3 and is eagerly anticipating it. Still, a demo is really welcome, as the last few trailers have been a little bit... questionable? That and Quantic Dreams are usually pretty good about releasing a sizeable chunk of the game in their demos , that is fairly accurate to how the rest of the game is played, without too much exposition or spoilers getting in the way.

The kneejerk response here is unfortunately sort of expected. But we've had this discussion before about freebies when it comes to avatars, themes, etc. that were very specifically made to advertise a game, with the mods ultimately concluding that it was okay to post in Hot Deals in some instances. I really don't see how this is different.

Anyways, thanks a lot for making the effort even if people don't appreciate it. These forums only work when people take the time to inform others. Not get pushed around because it takes up some freeloaders' precious screen real estate.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
5175 posts
2979 upvotes
Mississauga
Oh well! Now the REAL discussion is.....how's the demo? Will this be a 'must-play upon release' or a 'will grab it when it's $40 & under'.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2007
2173 posts
446 upvotes
I enjoyed it, albeit quite short. I'd call it more of a teaser than a demo, but it was quite good for the time it lasted and I'll likely grab it at some point.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3385 posts
1675 upvotes
I like these games as they are to more like a movie. Graphics and sound were top notch but I don’t see myself paying full price for this game.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2007
1110 posts
294 upvotes
Quantic Dream's previous game, Beyond Two Souls will be one of the free PS4 games in the month of May with PS+
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2007
1216 posts
139 upvotes
Thanks! Just downloaded and will test it tomorrow.
Mar 11, 2004
682 posts
346 upvotes
Quebec City
I pre-ordered the game a long time ago on Costco.ca... Their site now lists the game with a release of June 30. Anyone knows if they're usually reliable for pre-orders? I don't want to wait a month after release to get it...