Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PSN

Dirt Rally PSVR Bundle $28.04 - Base Game + VR Addon INCLUDED!!

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2017 10:47 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1651 posts
1187 upvotes
Canada

Dirt Rally PSVR Bundle $28.04 - Base Game + VR Addon INCLUDED!!

Price:
Retailer:
PSN
DiRT Rally® PLUS PLAYSTATION®VR BUNDLE - $28.04

Last time, Dirt Rally without the VR addon was on sale for $23.99, base game only without VR Upgrade DLC Addon. Now it is on sale for PS+ members for $28.04 with the VR Upgrade included!

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/ ... LLY0001000

Original price of the DIrt Rally VR bundle is $93.49. The addon sold separately costs $17.49.
10 replies
Jan 8, 2006
834 posts
171 upvotes
thank you fujiapplelover! I was subbed to your previous thread and I missed the last deal on Dirty Rally and wanted to pick it up plus the VR DLC now that I own PSVR. This bundle sale is exactly what I was hoping for. appreciate you posting this up. i even subbed to any price drops but it was only for the main game and not this bundle so I may not have spotted this.

think I'm going to use PS Plus 14 day trial for free to get the full discount. i should be able to disable auto-renew and even delete my credit card to ensure no shenanigans, correct?
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2663 posts
854 upvotes
Chatham
This is great!!! Thanks OP
Nov 13, 2016
445 posts
222 upvotes
Sigh... i picked this up for the Xbox One a couple of weeks ago for around the same price. Should have waited for this instead. :(

Thanks anyways OP.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
This is a STEAL as far as a full VR racing/sim title is concerned!
If you own a PSVR it's a no-brained to grab this for what is less roughly 1/3 the price of which DiRT 4 will be launching at, which doesn't even have VR support, nor is any confirmed.
Nice find OP.

BTW, who's the little b!tch that downvoted this deal?
Show yourself, scum!Winking Face
Apr 23, 2007
644 posts
536 upvotes
Granby
Thx op. Bought it. Now I need to order a PSVR :)
Jan 8, 2006
834 posts
171 upvotes
I just pulled the trigger on this bundle. I was able to use the 14 day trial PS Plus subscription and then disabled the automatic renewal and disabled the auto wallet funding. Guess I could also delete the credit card but this should be enough to block the monthly renewals.

This bundle also includes the 3 vehicle DLC addons. Maybe those are free anyway? Not sure, but figured I'd mention it here just in case.
Aug 27, 2012
648 posts
699 upvotes
Calgary
I think free 14 day PS Plus trial does not renew itself automatically it simply expires and that's that.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1651 posts
1187 upvotes
Canada
Woah! wrote: BTW, who's the little b!tch that downvoted this deal?
Show yourself, scum!Winking Face
Haha, there's always that one person that downvotes every deal. Haters gonna hate Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
snipe2014 wrote: How is it $28? It's showing $48
It's $28 with a PS+ membership.
Heck, even $48 isn't bad for the full VR bundle......but obviously $28 is better. Smiling Face With Open Mouth