Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sony Online Entertainment

EA and Bethesda Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2015 1:26 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Kishnabe wrote: EA SALE:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork. ... AGAMESSALE

Bethesda Sale:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork. ... THESDASALE

PS3 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows N/A $6.00 $14.99
Thanks OP!

I purchased at the PS+ price of $6.00 that "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows" game for PS3.

I love the original TMNT Arcade games. This one looks completely different but I want to give it a try.

I heard there were issues with it when it was first released, so I hope they fixed those problems with a patch.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
Ish8055 wrote: is Wolfenstein worth it for 29-30$?
I think it's been $20 retail before, or if not, it will likely get there soon. The game is quite good, though. It took a lot of people by surprise when it came out last year.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2248 posts
2398 upvotes
TheKingElvis wrote: Does Battlefield 4 actually work on PSN now?
Yes... great game! Took a year... but they've got it going now.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
3125 posts
5365 upvotes
Toronto
Scorpionsy wrote: Thanks OP!

I purchased the PS+ price of $6.00 for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows" for PS3.

I love the original TMNT Arcade games. This one looks completely different but I want to give it a try.

I heard there were issues with it when it was first released, so I hope they fixed those problems with a patch.
Only played one TMNT game...that was on the SNES. Best Co-Op Brawler ever. Streets of Rage 2 and that were super fun with Family.
I would wait for it to get a bit cheaper digitally.....around 15. Can see it happening in the future.

It got some mixed reviews...some Wolfenstein fans were a bit disappointed. If you are going to play it right away, then it is worth it. If not then it doesn't hurt to wait to get a cheaper physical copy or a better sale.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5287 posts
3345 upvotes
One of my favorite games of 2014. I loved it.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Kishnabe wrote: Only played one TMNT game...that was on the SNES. Best Co-Op Brawler ever. Streets of Rage 2 and that were super fun with Family.
Yeah, that's one of the two Arcade TMNT beat-em-up games that I meant. I played them in the Arcades and owned them on my Famicom/NES and SNES too.

Best games of that style...and the SNES port of "TMNT IV: Turtles in Time" was excellent! :)

I am hoping this new game has some of those fun elements. I enjoyed the PS2 TMNT games Battle Nexus and Battle Nexus 2...but they didn't have the same feeling as those two original Arcade TMNT games and their home console ports.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2004
1663 posts
736 upvotes
Toronto
Scorpionsy wrote: Thanks OP!

I purchased at the PS+ price of $6.00 that "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows" game for PS3.

How is it? I was going to buy that but then read the reviews that it's really buggy game. Have they fixed the issues? Really love TMNT lol
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
nightwalker wrote: How is it? I was going to buy that but then read the reviews that it's really buggy game. Have they fixed the issues? Really love TMNT lol
I have not played it yet. I just first wanted to buy it at the discounted rate...because now the price is fair for a PSN digital download game...especially for this type of game.

But I read that initially there were issues with it when it was released, like a few bugs and gameplay issues....but that was a while back since it's release. So by now they released a patch or more that fixed those issues....hopefully.

It got mediocre reviews...but I don't go by reviews...I like to try them out for myself, because many times I don't agree with reviews when they dislike a game...I might agree...or I might like it and think it's great.

Here is what attracted me to this game when I read this online (even with some of the problems they said it had...but I am a nostalgic gamer so I could not resist):

"Playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out of the Shadows delivers a rush of nostalgia for those who played the old arcade-style TMNT games or read the TMNT comics. Its gameplay evokes memories of the old arcade beat-‘em-up TMNT games. Instead of a side-scrolling beat-‘em-up, however, the gameplay more closely resembles, at least at first glance, a less polished Batman: Arkham Asylum or Arkham City. However, the game does offer some distinguishing features and mechanics that set it apart from Rocksteady’s Batman, both in good and bad ways."

"The game also has an arcade mode. Arcade mode takes the player through modified versions of the campaign map. The camera is zoomed out and fixed so that the stage looks like one of the old beat-‘em-up TMNT games. The gameplay is the same as the rest of the game, but there are a few homages to the arcade games, such as giving the player lives; a countdown when a turtle runs out of hit points, prompting the player to continue; and a few traps that weren’t present in the campaign, such as a train speeding down the top half of the map, potentially hitting players who were unlucky enough to be standing on the track at the time. This is a game mode that’s begging to be included in the online co-op, but it’s still pretty fun to play through it alone.

Overall, TMNT: OOTS is a fun game. With a bit more polish, it could have been considered a great game"

"Out Of The Shadows supports drop-in and drop-out four player co-operative play, like any brawling TMNT game should."

[IMG]http://gamerfitnation.com/wp-content/up ... 5x1024.jpg[/IMG]
Dec 28, 2008
168 posts
87 upvotes
Etobicoke
I know this is a noob question, so sorry about this, but I've never bought anything from the Online store before, and I'd like to pickup FIFA.

Can I use my credit card to buy the game or do I need the cards they sell in stores?

Thanks!
May 24, 2011
84 posts
8 upvotes
Emerald Park
EnricoS wrote: I know this is a noob question, so sorry about this, but I've never bought anything from the Online store before, and I'd like to pickup FIFA.

Can I use my credit card to buy the game or do I need the cards they sell in stores?

Thanks!
You can add funds to PSN using credit card, paypal or PSN cards.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18841 posts
1953 upvotes
Elmira
I want to try Wolfenstein so bad, but it sucks shelling out $29.99 which isn't even a very competitive price for it.. I'm sure this is destined for $19.99 if not less, in no time
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
duckdown wrote: I want to try Wolfenstein so bad, but it sucks shelling out $29.99 which isn't even a very competitive price for it.. I'm sure this is destined for $19.99 if not less, in no time
I would suggest you buy it on disc instead...as it's price will probably drop soon to $19.99 anyway or even less.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9135 posts
2092 upvotes
My rule for discs is if it's over 15GB then disc, 15GB and under then download is ok since 2.5" drives are still too small - 1TB max for ps3 and 2TB for ps4.

I'm waiting for the 2nd gen ps4 with dual 2.5 drives, then I think it will be ok. Or external like MS with 5TB drive
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
Corleone187 wrote: My rule for discs is if it's over 15GB then disc, 15GB and under then download is ok since 2.5" drives are still too small - 1TB max for ps3 and 2TB for ps4.

I'm waiting for the 2nd gen ps4 with dual 2.5 drives, then I think it will be ok. Or external like MS with 5TB drive
that's one thing I like about the xbox one - virtually unlimited external drive space for games. I had a 3tb seagate I got for dirt cheap on a source clearance and I just hooked it up, and voila, massive space for any dl games I want.
Jul 6, 2011
359 posts
119 upvotes
Toronto
Ad says BF4 premium for PS3, go to store and it is 49.99?

Cheaper on PS4 but I already got PS4 to 100%. No method to the madness there.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)