• Feb 24th, 2013 10:46 pm
[OP]
Banned
Mar 20, 2011
1324 posts
821 upvotes
Bowmanville

PSN Final Fantasy sale!

This starts tomorrow, and runs for 2 weeks.
Unfortunately, no further discounts for PS+.

•Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP/PS Vita) – $9.99
•Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy (PSP/PS Vita) – $9.99
•Dissidia 012 Prologus Final Fantasy (PSP/PS Vita) – $1.49
•Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (PSP/PS Vita) – $4.99
•Final Fantasy Origins* (PSP/PS3/PS Vita) – $4.99
•Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection (PSP/PS Vita) – $9.99
•Final Fantasy V (PSP/PS3) – $4.99
•Final Fantasy VI (PSP/PS3/PS Vita) – $4.99
•Final Fantasy VII (PSP/PS3/PS Vita) – $4.99
•Final Fantasy VIII (PSP/PS3/PS Vita) – $4.99
•Final Fantasy IX (PSP/PS3/PS Vita) – $4.99

Awww crap. Didn't see Andrew765 post in the PS+ thread (thanked). Feel free to move, close etc. Or just say "Repost!"
You just proved signatures work!

Now who would go and edit my signature for no valid reason, especially as it never violated any of the posted terms.... :lol:
181 replies
Feb 19, 2012
62 posts
10 upvotes
BURNABY
I've been waiting for this sale and it couldn't have come at a better time. Just got my ps vita and $20 psn card
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
1523 posts
206 upvotes
EDMONTON
no crisis core?
RFD Etiquette:
- If you are going to shoot down a deal by referencing an expired sale or past deals, please provide us with a working time machine!
Jun 30, 2011
147 posts
44 upvotes
SURREY
thala3322 wrote:
Feb 4th, 2013 8:49 pm
I've been waiting for this sale and it couldn't have come at a better time. Just got my ps vita and $20 psn card
Did you get that psn card from the refer a friend program that is being offered right now?

I'm thinking of picking up a vita this week and wouldn't mind getting a free $20 psn card.
Jun 20, 2012
59 posts
6 upvotes
THORNHILL
Thank you!

Great find.

I hope a sale comes for MGS and RE series.
Jan 29, 2013
24 posts
1 upvote
Vaughan
tidwindi wrote:
Feb 4th, 2013 9:12 pm
Did you get that psn card from the refer a friend program that is being offered right now?

I'm thinking of picking up a vita this week and wouldn't mind getting a free $20 psn card.
What is this refer a friend program?
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2010
1141 posts
336 upvotes
Glad you posted this, I read the other thread but totally forgot it. :)
Definitely will buy some. Which ones is the problem lol
T_T my monehhh
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2008
1045 posts
396 upvotes
Calgary
umadbrah wrote:
Feb 4th, 2013 9:06 pm
no crisis core?
Crisis Core was never released on PSN.
tidwindi wrote:
Feb 4th, 2013 9:12 pm

The referral program isn't available for Canadian accounts. Also, cards won't be sent out until the end of Feb.
The Best Deals Are The Unadvertised Ones
May 19, 2012
163 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
shield4life wrote:
Feb 4th, 2013 9:35 pm
Do i have to be a playstation plus member?
same question.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2007
4661 posts
865 upvotes
The sale and prices are available to everyone for two weeks. It is Square's celebration of the 25th Anniversary of Final Fantasy.

I already bought the the FF games I wanted well before this sale started. Really good deal for those that have not bought them yet.
shield4life wrote:
Feb 4th, 2013 9:35 pm
Do i have to be a playstation plus member?
Sep 27, 2011
22 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
no you don't need to be a PS+ for this deal. starts tomorrow.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/ ... niversary/

i want to buy a Dissidia Final Fantasy due to the high reviews for quite a while, but have not played either game and hard to find information comparing the two games.
what are the differences between Dissidia Final Fantasy and Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy? is Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy a remake & expansion of Dissidia Final Fantasy?
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2007
4661 posts
865 upvotes
Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy is an upgraded version of FF Dissidia. Duodecim is newer and has additional characters and more content.

As a fighting game it isn't that great. Even PSASBR has better fighting game mechanics than Duodecim does. Although Duodecim has better music and presentation.

badkirby wrote:
Feb 4th, 2013 10:00 pm
no you don't need to be a PS+ for this deal. starts tomorrow.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/ ... niversary/

i want to buy a Dissidia Final Fantasy due to the high reviews for quite a while, but have not played either game and hard to find information comparing the two games.
what are the differences between Dissidia Final Fantasy and Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy? is Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy a remake & expansion of Dissidia Final Fantasy?
Sep 27, 2011
22 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
x-factor wrote:
Feb 4th, 2013 10:19 pm
Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy is an upgraded version of FF Dissidia with added characters and content. Duodecim is the newer version, and there is no reason to get Dissidia over Duodecim.

As a fighting game it isn't that great. Even PSASBR has better fighting game mechanics than Duodecim does. Although Duodecim has better music and presentation.
thanks for the info. i just read that after beating Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy you can play the original dissidia story. meaning two full games in one?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/605802-diss ... asy/cheats
if that's the case, i'll just get Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy for $10.
× < >