6143 posts
2820 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
donfatty wrote:
Feb 20th, 2018 4:49 pm
Has anybody here played Eagle Flight?
flair.14 wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2018 7:44 am
I'm kind of on the fence about getting this one. Reviews seem ok but I cannot provide and first hand feedback.
Is that game still multiplayer only for battles?

I know that the single-player has time trials, but it would be nice if they had some bots or something to hone dog-fighting & evasive maneuvering skills.

Tick-Tock-Tick-Do-do-do-doo...

Oct 29, 2017
29 posts
10 upvotes
far cry 4 and primal bundle any good? Never played any Far cry game so want some opinions
Dec 15, 2012
186 posts
185 upvotes
Windsor
MujtabaA562588 wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2018 10:17 am
far cry 4 and primal bundle any good? Never played any Far cry game so want some opinions
I've played and enjoyed both. Far Cry games pretty good first person shooters with open world exploration, resource gathering, upgrading gear/skill trees, with a sprinkle of humor.
Nov 24, 2006
280 posts
45 upvotes
Winnipeg
Woah! wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2018 5:41 am
DiRT VR should be fine, plus being a Rally game you could move around in your seat to simulate motion.....sounds silly but it helps.
DriveClub is on the extreme edge for new VR players....even the VR mode of GT sport would be a lot easier on the tummy due to being more realistic physics wise.
I also think that the demo was an earlier build, and the full game isn't as nauseating.
You may be able to keep at it and develop your VR legs.
Perhaps try some sickness aids such as Gravol, Ginger, wearing motion-sickness wrist bands...if you're over 19 then have a drink or too....it's legal in VR, LOL!!!!!!!

I've become accustomed to VR racing, but then again I've been playing racing games for a while now.
Took about a week to get to the new sensations, but it's been well worth it and now I can't even go back to 2D screen racing....sort of a bummer in that regard.

I sit in a home-built cockpit with a real car seat, wheel, pedals, shifter, hand-brake, button boxes and Buttkickers under the seat & pedals.
Basically, I'm tricking my brain that I'm really in a car, it works well for flight and space sims as well.
It's pretty much a poor man's motion rig, without the motion.....which would be about $5k more than I wish to spend.

Hopefully you can make it through and then begin enjoying it.
Don't force it too much though, it just may not be for you in the end.
Drive safe....and have a bucket handy! Winking Face
Thanks for all the advice! Interestingly enough, Drive club vr demo was the first game when I first hooked up my PSVR. It was obviously a terrible choice and I initially thought "did I just blow 300?"... Since then I've played a ton of great games and only occasionally experienced motion sickness, but I've also avoided the games with a ton of fast movement until I get used to it all.

I'd like to get into VR racing for sure. Actually, I'm more of a fan of arcade racers than sims, so I don't think Dirt is right for me. Outrun is my favorite racing series. Ideally, I'd like a nice immersive arcade style game with good graphics in VR.

I might give Drive Club another chance. I know the graphics are so so, but it seems like it might be more fun for me.
Dec 31, 2006
615 posts
118 upvotes
ps plus should be getting another vr game soon kind of worried about buying something and then having it go on there
Mar 12, 2002
149 posts
10 upvotes
Olds
Thx op! Some noteworthy titles that the kiddos wanted.
Purchased ps+ then kept getting an error so essentially I only purchased ps+ lol... Apparently this is a glitch for some that won't go away? Oh well time to go buy some playstation gift cards I guess...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1252 posts
663 upvotes
Canada
-iD- wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2018 12:10 pm
Thx op! Some noteworthy titles that the kiddos wanted.
Purchased ps+ then kept getting an error so essentially I only purchased ps+ lol... Apparently this is a glitch for some that won't go away? Oh well time to go buy some playstation gift cards I guess...
What error do you get? Is it when you try to purchase games after you purchased PS+?
Mar 12, 2002
149 posts
10 upvotes
Olds
fujiapplelover wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2018 5:16 pm
What error do you get? Is it when you try to purchase games after you purchased PS+?
After the ps+ purchase it now says "an error has occurred, please try again later".
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1252 posts
663 upvotes
Canada
-iD- wrote:
Feb 24th, 2018 12:54 am
After the ps+ purchase it now says "an error has occurred, please try again later".
A few things you can try:
- Logout and log back in
- Use your mobile app to make the purchase
- Use your PS4 to make the purchase

If none of those work, then contact Playstation Support, they have an online chat:
https://support.us.playstation.com/
Mar 12, 2002
149 posts
10 upvotes
Olds
fujiapplelover wrote:
Feb 24th, 2018 10:01 am
A few things you can try:
- Logout and log back in
- Use your mobile app to make the purchase
- Use your PS4 to make the purchase

If none of those work, then contact Playstation Support, they have an online chat:
https://support.us.playstation.com/
Thx but have already tried all that. Basically they said my account was locked for security reasons and will last for a bit. Very vague about how long.

Online chat referred me to purchase gift cards from Amazon (listing a $20 gift card for more than $20) and pc gamersupply which does not sell to certain parts of Canada lol which of course they do not sell to Alberta.

So basically I am forced to purchase gift cards at a store. Hopefully it doesn't last very long!
Nov 25, 2007
928 posts
1239 upvotes
Toronto
Is this a good price for the game?

RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard 39.99 31.99 86
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6143 posts
2820 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
k_jai wrote:
Feb 24th, 2018 3:09 pm
Is this a good price for the game?

RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard 39.99 31.99 86
Yes, but you also need to factor in the cost of adult diapers.
Jan 17, 2003
612 posts
65 upvotes
BC
anyone know how long the sale is on for? I can't find details anywhere
Dec 31, 2006
615 posts
118 upvotes
It ends on Tuesday morning when the store updates
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1353 posts
188 upvotes
Halifax
Sweet, now that the Spend 100 get 15 promo is on, I can finally buy Superhot bundle and other games before the sale ends
RIP E3 30% off pre order games 2011-2017 :twisted: