Expired Hot Deals

[PSN] PlayStation Flash Sale! (Expired, Dead)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2019 12:31 pm
Tags:
Dec 6, 2010
69 posts
23 upvotes
I just want Tetris Effect to go on sale! I want that game but no way I'm paying $60 ($53.99 plus tax)
Penalty Box
Apr 28, 2017
1115 posts
1211 upvotes
These flash sales are insulting. It's always the same games on sale.
Oct 4, 2008
685 posts
200 upvotes
Calgary Alberta
Dragon's Lair trilogy $13.49 was a little tempting, but it was $10.79 on previous sales. Final Exam at $1.99 looks pretty good! Except its a PS3 title, hmph.
Dec 1, 2006
479 posts
126 upvotes
Thanks for posting OP. Nothing for me. I used to impulse buy so many games when they had .99¢ flash sales. Haven't bought a whole lot since.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1142 posts
257 upvotes
Winnipeg
Sony's attributes of sneaking in this cheap shot flash sale is just getting worst and worst almost every so often.
Funny that the had a long 5 week christmas sale and ended last week, I weren't surprised they would throw this low blow out, who they trying to kid...Thinking FaceMoney-mouth Face
My wallets safe I'm sure till Valentine's.
They usual have good deals by then.
Aside from that note, nice try Sony Smirking Face... a majority of Canucks are saving for a bit.
Last edited by sixshot28 on Jan 19th, 2019 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Oct 1, 2007
115 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure what you expected right after they ran 5 weeks of sales. Of course whatever they put up now will be scraping the bottom of the barrel. They already got through all the great games. That said, I picked up Mad Max for $6.
Dec 24, 2017
473 posts
395 upvotes
firelogic wrote:
Jan 19th, 2019 9:23 am
Not sure what you expected right after they ran 5 weeks of sales. Of course whatever they put up now will be scraping the bottom of the barrel. They already got through all the great games. That said, I picked up Mad Max for $6.
There are tons of games that haven't gone on sale yet. And the fact that you picked up Mad Max for $6 considering it has been a PS+ game last year and it has been on sale for $5 a couple of times last year doesn't mean the sale was any good.
Oct 1, 2007
115 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
zylonite wrote:
Jan 20th, 2019 12:16 pm
There are tons of games that haven't gone on sale yet. And the fact that you picked up Mad Max for $6 considering it has been a PS+ game last year and it has been on sale for $5 a couple of times last year doesn't mean the sale was any good.
I didn't say it was a good sale. I said what did everyone expect after 5 weeks of previous sales and a flash sale on top of that in December. Over 1000 games were on sale and those same games likely wouldn't be a part of another sale less than 5 weeks later. People are in this thread going, "OMG what a trash sale" well, it's obvious why it doesn't have any big titles and people who frequent sites like RFD looking for deals, especially video game deals should know better. Then again, people would be complaining if there was no flash sale at all so damned if you do damned if you don't.
Dec 24, 2017
473 posts
395 upvotes
firelogic wrote:
Jan 20th, 2019 4:31 pm
I didn't say it was a good sale. I said what did everyone expect after 5 weeks of previous sales and a flash sale on top of that in December. Over 1000 games were on sale and those same games likely wouldn't be a part of another sale less than 5 weeks later. People are in this thread going, "OMG what a trash sale" well, it's obvious why it doesn't have any big titles and people who frequent sites like RFD looking for deals, especially video game deals should know better. Then again, people would be complaining if there was no flash sale at all so damned if you do damned if you don't.
You must be new to PSN. Go google $1 flash sales and see what kind of deals we used to get on flash sales. Also these flash sales have been a repeat of the previous flash sales.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
6491 posts
2593 upvotes
Toronto
firelogic wrote:
Jan 20th, 2019 4:31 pm
I said what did everyone expect after 5 weeks of previous sales and a flash sale on top of that in December. Over 1000 games were on sale and those same games likely wouldn't be a part of another sale less than 5 weeks later.
Personally I would appreciate seeing some discounts on actually good in demand Sony exclusives and recent AAA titles rather than the years old PS4 games, ancient PS3 titles and indie shovelware that make up the majority of their sales.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
6984 posts
1882 upvotes
Many games like Detroit Become Human, Spider-Man, and Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition were on sale recently.

XBox Live Marketplace and Nintendo eShop have way less frequent sales.
Even Steam doesn't have good sales often anymore.
ReeGee wrote:
Jan 20th, 2019 5:44 pm
Personally I would appreciate seeing some discounts on actually good in demand Sony exclusives and recent AAA titles rather than the years old PS4 games, ancient PS3 titles and indie shovelware that make up the majority of their sales.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
2440 posts
645 upvotes
Da boot
User381785 wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 10:16 pm
These flash sales are insulting. It's always the same games on sale.
Not only are the Flash sales horrible, the normal sales are bad too, they have the EXACT same %'s off as last time, it seems games never really get any cheaper anymore, they just go on sale for the boring not great price all the time.
Oct 25, 2015
132 posts
117 upvotes
Guelph, Ontario
Might be time to try out Farming Simulator
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
2879 posts
2484 upvotes
Ottawa
sixshot28 wrote:
Jan 19th, 2019 9:17 am
Sony's attributes of sneaking in this cheap shot flash sale is just getting worst and worst almost every so often.
Funny that the had a long 5 week christmas sale and ended last week, I weren't surprised they would throw this low blow out, who they trying to kid...Thinking FaceMoney-mouth Face
My wallets safe I'm sure till Valentine's.
They usual have good deals by then.
Aside from that note, nice try Sony Smirking Face... a majority of Canucks are saving for a bit.
Did you not get anything during the 5 week sale? Are you that starving for a new game to play? I'll mail you something if that's the case. I have **** hundreds of games I still have to play, so weak sale weeks are a blessing to me...
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1142 posts
257 upvotes
Winnipeg
Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyesthis guySmiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌