Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PSN

PS+ July Free Games

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2017 4:01 pm
Jun 10, 2014
72 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto

PS+ July Free Games

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Expiry:
July 31, 2017
Retailer:
PSN
Available Tuesday July 4th:

PS4:
Until Dawn
Game of Thrones

PS3:
Tokyo Jungle
Darkstalkers Resurrection

VITA:
Element4l
Don't Die, Mr. Robot (Cross Buy on PS4)

Additionally, from July 4 through October 24 all PlayStation Plus members can get That’s You in celebration of PlayLink’s launch
Last edited by thegsnow on Jun 28th, 2017 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
76 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
2083 posts
1076 upvotes
BC
Whew..almost bought until dawn..good thing I waited..
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1503 upvotes
Until Dawn is great supposedly, it's been dirt cheap so often though, low value.

Game of Thrones is some of Tell Tale Game's worst "writing" and the animations are horrible too.

Tokyo Jungle is an incredibly hard amazing hidden gem.

Darkstalkers Resurrection is an oddball but decent inclusion.

The vita stuff isn't great at all.

Element4l is poorly received by the nobody gaming sites that are on Metacritic, which is a sign that this is a flaming turd.

Don't Die Mr. Robot looks like trash and I'd think twice about downloading it on a phone.

Overall it's a better month than they've tossed together in the past I don't know, maybe it's the best of 2017 so far, which is saying nothing.
Jul 23, 2011
973 posts
850 upvotes
NORTH YORK
That's the second good month in a row. Until Dawn is great and Games of Thrones, while not amazing, is still a good second game option vs. some boring indie sidescroller.

The rest of the stuff is very lackluster...but I'll at least give Darkstalkers a go.

Wish I had less of this stuff, as for me personally, it's just a lot of doubles of stuff I own digitally. Objectively though, it's a really great month.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
3121 posts
5354 upvotes
Toronto
That's You is free as well.

Yes to Until Dawn. Hoping Game Of Thrones is the Telltale game and not the other one.

Tokyo Jungle…Repeat?

Darkstalkers Resurrection….decent Fighter. Would have preferred Nitroblatz wtih Sonico in it :)

Element4L: Never heard of it.

Don’t Die Mr.Robot….difficult I have heard.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2668 posts
1399 upvotes
North York
Until Dawn is pretty awesome....
Jun 10, 2014
72 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
Kishnabe wrote: That's You is free as well.
Ya, i saw that and didn't really pay much attention to it. I've added it to OP, thanks.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2061 upvotes
Solid month. I have the PS4 games already sadly.
Feb 5, 2012
782 posts
590 upvotes
Calgary
I don't know if there's any other goT game on PS4 other than Telltale series. I'm a GoT fan and if you are too I believe you will enjoy the game like me. It's original story but they are not killing people off any slower.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2010
2210 posts
696 upvotes
Edmonton
NoMoneyNoProblems wrote: Until Dawn is AAA right? Will that keep J.W. quiet for the month?
You have to say the name 3 times to summon him into the thread.
Mar 8, 2008
487 posts
785 upvotes
gatineau
Until Dawn is 'killer'. I bought it on a super sale months ago and it was a visceral experience. Nice free drop.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
Until dawn is one of the best ps4 games I've played as it is incredibly unique and engrossing.

More developers should venture into this type of game.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 22, 2009
6081 posts
7107 upvotes
Whitby
not bad. until dawn is actually pretty good. good month. plus the midweek sale. my 4 tb is almost full! bye bye summer.

*trolling hard*
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
for the first time in what seems like years, PS Plus actually outperformed Xbox Live in the game rental department. I guess Sony is like a broken clock, it's bound to be on target here and there.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5348 posts
4356 upvotes
A great month in a long time. Already have until dawn physical but I guess I could sell it. A free platinum, a great fighter, and 3 Indies with decent reviews. Not bad.