Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PSN

PS Plus: 12 Month Membership - $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2018 8:32 am
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2007
5145 posts
21531 upvotes
Toronto
ludhi wrote:
lol and 5 yrs ago, walmart has price error on these and were being scanned at 17.99
sixshot28 wrote: LmaO I wonder who was the hoarder...Thinking FaceFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
I bought like 7 or 8 of them at that time. I think I sold 3 or 4 at cost for other users who missed it.

That was a pretty hot deal!

Thanks OP for posting, my subscription will expire soon so this comes handy.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1314 posts
399 upvotes
Winnipeg
MTommy wrote: I bought like 7 or 8 of them at that time. I think I sold 3 or 4 at cost for other users who missed it.

That was a pretty hot deal!

Thanks OP for posting, my subscription will expire soon so this comes handy.
I remember walking into a Wally when this was at that price and the worker said one dude came in here and bought all our stock which was 37!!!
Daym Haha found out the buyer had posted them on kijiji for 29.99.
Man!!!!Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Nov 27, 2016
11 posts
4 upvotes
London, Ont
Great timing, mine was running out shortly. Thank you OP!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5064 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
When does this end?
Current KOODO customer😎
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2005
5218 posts
1240 upvotes
Burlington
Just renewed...was due to expire in January, figured it won't get better than this.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
2325 posts
1186 upvotes
Richmond Hill
**** SONY, I bought a 12months ps plus in less than 30days ago paid full price 69.99! Now they don't price match for me because of nothing! They don't event tell the reason! Don't buy anything in PSN!
Jul 3, 2011
130 posts
227 upvotes
Scarborough
Wallet Settings
Require Password at Checkout Yes
Automatically Add Funds to Renew Subscriptions or Pay for Pre-ordered Content No

Don't forget to check your Sony Entertainment Network account and set your Renew Subscription to "NO". It changed mine to "Yes" after I brought the 1-year PS+.
Sep 21, 2014
48 posts
10 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
jacky190424 wrote: **** SONY, I bought a 12months ps plus in less than 30days ago paid full price 69.99! Now they don't price match for me because of nothing! They don't event tell the reason! Don't buy anything in PSN!
Which price matching policy are you referring to?
Aug 28, 2013
147 posts
91 upvotes
Montr
Yes. You have to Re turn off AutoRenew.
Buying the deal turns it back on
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1356 posts
601 upvotes
Brandon
unimus wrote: You don't need an existing PS Plus subscrption to take advantage of this deal. The person can just redeem the $50 GC on PSN and spend it on the PS Plus deal.

Anyways, what I suggested was an indirect way to give your frd PS Plus as a gift. I was half kidding when I replied but it does work.

Edit: I re-read your reply and realized you are trying to make your frd sub to PS Plus, and not potentially $50 of free games. Got it.
They probably wont buy PS plus. I would rather send as a gift of a PS PLus sub. Wish Sony would join the "gifting bandwagon" and send as a direct gift to their PSN ID...
Jan 3, 2009
96 posts
35 upvotes
London
Great deal.. but im going to wait until black friday/cyber monday hopefully it goes even lower Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
8253 posts
5753 upvotes
ludhi wrote: lol and 5 yrs ago, walmart has price error on these and were being scanned at 17.99

I should have bought more back then, I thought about buying more than 2 but wanted to leave some for others
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
2325 posts
1186 upvotes
Richmond Hill
DirkDiggler69 wrote: Which price matching policy are you referring to?
They don't have a actual black and white policy, but I used BB and WM to be the reference to argue with them. Still got rejected
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
jacky190424 wrote: **** SONY, I bought a 12months ps plus in less than 30days ago paid full price 69.99! Now they don't price match for me because of nothing! They don't event tell the reason! Don't buy anything in PSN!
Don't be mad at Sony because they won't reimburse you the difference. Be mad at yourself for paying full price for a PS+ 12-month sub with Black Friday right around the corner. You should have just bought 1 month and waited.
Jan 23, 2013
969 posts
308 upvotes
Calgary
Yes thank you. Been waiting for this
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2003
1250 posts
214 upvotes
Waterloo
Tha_Doggg wrote: Just renewed...was due to expire in January, figured it won't get better than this.
Same here. Don’t seem to see as many deals as Xbox Gold.
Apr 8, 2009
93 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Nice price on PS+, but Assassins Creed Odyssey is $39.99 (regular ed) or $69.99 (Gold Steelbook Ed) on the Ubisoft website
Feb 29, 2016
36 posts
47 upvotes
Ns
Anyone else getting this message..

"We've encountered an error while processing your order. Please try again later"