Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[PSN] Rockstar / EA Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2014 11:55 pm
Tags:
None
56 replies
Banned
Dec 17, 2012
2084 posts
277 upvotes
TORONTO
Lack of Vita.. me no care.

Thanked though.
Nintendo sucks. Steam sucks. I don't buy games. I buy licenses. #PCMasterRace
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
Wait on the Rockstar sale to update before purchasing, guys. I don't think they included the 30% Plus discount on top of the actual sale. EA's is good to go though.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
mass effect trilogy for me, assuming I have enough hd space for the 3 games.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2009
1474 posts
356 upvotes
Ahhh was hoping the L.A. Noire DLC packs would be on sale. I enjoyed that game, even if flawed. Would get back in just for the DLC.
Banned
Mar 20, 2011
1324 posts
822 upvotes
Bowmanville
Logged in just to thank OP!

Some great deals in there. Might take the HDD hit to get Mass Effect.
You just proved signatures work!

Now who would go and edit my signature for no valid reason, especially as it never violated any of the posted terms.... :lol:
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1337 posts
239 upvotes
You kiddin me... just got Fight Night Round 4 on PS3 from the FS/BB used sale for $8... damn it.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7407 posts
6683 upvotes
Toronto
Might pick up Crysis 1/2, Deadspace 1. Haven't played them before and at 5$ can't go wrong.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1222 posts
526 upvotes
Whitby
Said212 wrote: Might pick up Crysis 1/2, Deadspace 1. Haven't played them before and at 5$ can't go wrong.
Dead space 1/2 are both excellent games.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
2014 posts
665 upvotes
Calgary
Hiitsdj wrote: Lack of Vita.. me no care.

Thanked though.
Lack of PS4.. me no care.

Thanked though.
Aug 24, 2005
793 posts
417 upvotes
Etobicoke
Man, I just bought a ps4 and I am learning quick that these sales don't really include anything ps4. I understand that the reason is due to lack of games but still disappointing.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
3121 posts
5354 upvotes
Toronto
Rockstar Sale? No mention of it in the Store Update.

Anyone who got Don"t Starve from IGC for PS4.

Can you please tell me if it comes free when you go to the page.

For some reason....I can't download it....it says 14.99 even though In my purchase history it there.....
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
Cheapowill wrote: Man, I just bought a ps4 and I am learning quick that these sales don't really include anything ps4. I understand that the reason is due to lack of games but still disappointing.
I don't know why people keep thinking this way. I'm assuming that the PS4 is not the first console you have purchased within the first year of it being released. And you're probably well aware that the PS3, Xbox 360, and any other console never had games for $10 or below that within a year of its creation.

It's just an unrealistic desire to expect PS4 games to be on sale, especially for a substantial price. PS3 is on its way out, it only makes sense for them to make as much money as they can.

At the same token, people are growing more and more angry with all the next-gen remasters. I don't think people have a problem with them. They'd happily eat them up if they were cheap as all hell. If people are going to be on a budget, I don't know why they upgraded to the new consoles. It kinda went without saying that there would be a long process before games, and good deals, became available for them...
Apr 26, 2014
531 posts
539 upvotes
Ontario
Cheapowill wrote: Man, I just bought a ps4 and I am learning quick that these sales don't really include anything ps4. I understand that the reason is due to lack of games but still disappointing.
Well, Are you PS+ member yet? Just get VELOCITY 2X for free and enjoy for the time til there are some PS4 games on sale. It releases today with quite very positive review. http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstat ... ic-reviews
Jan 7, 2013
132 posts
122 upvotes
London
Kishnabe wrote: Rockstar Sale? No mention of it in the Store Update.

Anyone who got Don"t Starve from IGC for PS4.

Can you please tell me if it comes free when you go to the page.

For some reason....I can't download it....it says 14.99 even though In my purchase history it there.....
If you check the store on the Vita, it should say Free there. But when I check on the web store it also says $14.99 fr me too. Not sure if its a mistake or if its taking longer than usual to update.

But yeah you can for sure get it free from the Vita PSN store if you picked it up for PS4 from IGC