Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sony Online Entertainment

Square Enix and 2K SALE

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2015 10:27 am
Dec 6, 2008
903 posts
97 upvotes
Guelph
How long is the Bioshock Infinite DLC?
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
2149 posts
1868 upvotes
musdy wrote: How long is the Bioshock Infinite DLC?
Episode One is just over two hours, episode two is around three and a half.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
1092 posts
244 upvotes
GTA
Canadianpsycho wrote: Seriously, don't buy K&L 1&2. You'll hate yourself.
1 wasn't bad. 2 was terrible though.
Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | Intel i7-4770K | 16GB Kingston HyperX Predator | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080 | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | LG GL83A-B| Schiit Modi 3 + Vali 2 & Senn HD600
Dec 13, 2009
659 posts
273 upvotes
North Bay
I'd love to get sleeping dogs, but my ps3 is low on gb. I think I'll wait for the physical
edition to go on sale for the same price.

Gex... that was on sale for $0.99 in 1 of the flash sales.

Speaking of, I hope we get some more 99cent flash sales, those were awesome.
Mar 7, 2011
529 posts
210 upvotes
Montreal
BadDealAssassin wrote: I'd love to get sleeping dogs, but my ps3 is low on gb. I think I'll wait for the physical
edition to go on sale for the same price.
Can always buy it but not download it until you free up some space. Not when or if the disk version will go that low.
Jul 15, 2003
931 posts
411 upvotes
I don't have time to play games, but Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition and Sleeping Dogs intrigue me.

Will probably pick up Just Cause 2 only.

I've also never played any of the Bioshock games or Borderlands 2. If I had to pick one of these two, which one would you pick?
Apr 18, 2011
372 posts
163 upvotes
Red Deer
djray wrote: I don't have time to play games, but Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition and Sleeping Dogs intrigue me.

Will probably pick up Just Cause 2 only.

I've also never played any of the Bioshock games or Borderlands 2. If I had to pick one of these two, which one would you pick?
Bioshock is single player, and Borderlands is best experienced Co Op. If you are just playing alone, Id recommend Bioshock first
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
Kishnabe wrote: Enemy Within is a standalone expansion...does not come with Enemy Unknown.
here is the answer posted in their forums concerning the console version:

Enemy Within contains the original game, the the two DLCs released, and the expansion.

more proof:

XCOM: Enemy Within 'too big' to be DLC on Xbox 360, PS3

XCOM: Enemy Unknown's expansion, Enemy Within, will be issued as DLC on PC and Mac for $30, but the only way to get it on consoles is through a new Commander's Edition – a retail re-release that includes the XCOM: Enemy Unknown game, the Slingshot and Elite Soldier add-ons, plus the Enemy Within expansion.

:facepalm:
Jun 15, 2010
409 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
Anybody get their code yet? I want to pick up Spec Ops.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
2149 posts
1868 upvotes
qrich4three wrote: Anybody get their code yet? I want to pick up Spec Ops.
It should be a generic code that's posted on the Playstation Blog. Hopefully soon.
Apr 11, 2011
416 posts
314 upvotes
Montreal
Does "PS3 Hitman Absolution Special Edition N/A $4.99 $19.99" include the full game ?
May 19, 2010
569 posts
251 upvotes
Guelph
JohnMarston wrote: Hmm I think Hitman and Just Cause 2 are not full games but DLC/packs ... ?
Just Cause 2 ultimate edition comes with game and DLC packs. I bought it and got all the dlc and the game
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
3126 posts
5365 upvotes
Toronto
JohnMarston wrote: Does "PS3 Hitman Absolution Special Edition N/A $4.99 $19.99" include the full game ?
Yes it does,as I bought it. Comes with the full game and dlc( pointless stuff)
Apr 11, 2011
416 posts
314 upvotes
Montreal
thanks ! freaking PSN won't accept money from my credit card and from my paypal account ... only way to contact support is to call during the day AND its closed on Sunday ... wow ...
Apr 11, 2011
416 posts
314 upvotes
Montreal
finally I was able to make it work by adding another CC to my paypal account, here is what I got after looking at reviews :

Deus Ex
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Machinarium
Limbo
Just Cause 2
The Unfinished Swan
XCOM: Enemy Within
Guacamelee
Hitman: Absolution
Spec Ops: The Line
Jul 15, 2003
931 posts
411 upvotes
Got the following:

- Just Cause 2 - didn't get the Ultimate edition since it's just various DLC weapons and $2 more expensive, decided to get another game instead :)
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - Reviews say it's like a mashup of ICO, Limbo, Journey and Fable
- echochrome - Minimalistic and unique puzzler with a classical soundtrack

Was thinking about getting Fez, but wanted to limit my purchases to under $10 with the PSN gift card deal from the other thread :)
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
some good deals and I bought:

just cause 2 - regular, some dlc was free already and I didn't want to pay $2 for the rest.
xcom enemy unknown - already played xcom from ps plus, but this version is far superior with more maps and closer to the original xcom game.
costume quest 2 - the first one (free on ps plus) was kinda fun and for $3 on ps4, why not?

almost bought mafia 2, but I want a sale on the complete edition before I lay down the cash.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9135 posts
2092 upvotes
So is that Swan game worth a purchase? I heard its 2 hours so I was thinking just watch a walkthrough video instead :lol:
Mar 7, 2011
529 posts
210 upvotes
Montreal
Corleone187 wrote: So is that Swan game worth a purchase? I heard its 2 hours so I was thinking just watch a walkthrough video instead :lol:
It's a fun experience that you won't get by just watching the videos online. Trying to find your way around the levels but painting the level is more fun than I expected it to be.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3310 posts
744 upvotes
Ottawa
Dang, I missed this. Does the code still work? Dissidia Duodecim probably won't get cheaper, and I hear it is excellent.

The Persona games are the PSX originals, right?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)