Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PSN Store

Playstation Store 20% Off Coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2017 10:48 am
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
1181 posts
2194 upvotes
ratatapa wrote: Dumb question since English is not my first language

Some exclusions apply, including but not limited to PS Plus memberships, subscriptions, game pre-orders, PS Now content, Spotify subscription

Does this mean I can use it for preorder a PS4 game?
No, that means that you can't use it for pre-orders.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2009
1055 posts
603 upvotes
Halifax
Nioh Digital Deluxe version came to $53.59 after discount, Thanks OP!

EDIT: Seem to be having trouble checking out from the Playstation Store, both on my PS4 and via the web. Anyone else experiencing issues?

EDIT #2: After 23 tries, it finally succeeded. lol
Last edited by sonician on Mar 25th, 2017 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
3234 posts
1383 upvotes
Quebec
hp.. wrote: No, that means that you can't use it for pre-orders.
I bought kh2.8 on wednesday, do you think they will accept to lower then price by 20% or I'm SOL?
Oct 15, 2013
241 posts
127 upvotes
Quebec, Qc
No code for me unfortunately.. If anyone is not using his code, feel free to PM me. I'd be very grateful and has shared my unused vouchers in the past.

Would use it for MLB the show 17 AND Horizon Zero Dawm.. I'd save like 30-35$.

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1641 posts
788 upvotes
I signed up for the newsletter years ago and never got them? Seems like thousands of people online have the same problem. Why?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
Grimcurse wrote: I signed up for the newsletter years ago and never got them? Seems like thousands of people online have the same problem. Why?
RNG?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2004
5799 posts
2639 upvotes
Toronto
What does a take to get a code in one of these newsletters? I never get any.
Aug 24, 2006
761 posts
183 upvotes
Woodbridge
After never getting any emails from Playstation no matter what I did, I switched the email address on my account and they started flowing in.

Seems I put my mail email address into an unsubscribe form with Sony at some point, and there's no way to undo it. So for anyone never getting emails at all, that's probably the case for you as well.

Anyways, I actually got a 20% off code now - FINALLY :). Not sure if I need it for anything yet - if not I'll post it in the thread before it expires.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
2941 posts
1623 upvotes
west Island MTL
again i got news letter but no code.... i guess it might be send to people who dont spend alot ..i dont know..

Anyone got a spare code please PM thx in advanced
Where There is Fear There Is No Deal
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11677 posts
3489 upvotes
Victoria
Thanks! I'd actually hit delete on the email not noticing the bottom of it.

I remember trying to sign up for the mailing list last year because there was another coupon. It required googling and was a bit convoluted.
May 30, 2010
341 posts
517 upvotes
Also looking for a code. Thanks again op.
Apr 14, 2004
208 posts
133 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I'll never understand how to get one of these newsletters... I get plenty of advertising e-mails from them, but never these newsletters with coupons!
Anyway, if anyone got one and isn't using it, if you could kindly send it my way I'd appreciate it!
Jun 26, 2016
299 posts
37 upvotes
you have to be a PS+ paying member, not on a trial. I signed up long time ago and never got the codes, as soon as I started paying I got the codes.
Oct 15, 2013
241 posts
127 upvotes
Quebec, Qc
joeythecat29 wrote: you have to be a PS+ paying member, not on a trial. I signed up long time ago and never got the codes, as soon as I started paying I got the codes.
I'm paying and still don't get codes when I need them. Always get vouchers when I don't need it and end up giving it away here.

It's like they know when you're about to buy multiple games Angry Face
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3104 posts
1726 upvotes
Canada
Mr. Robo wrote: What does a take to get a code in one of these newsletters? I never get any.
Bigger question - what does it take to get the newsletter? Anyone ever find a fix for that?
Mar 28, 2017
12 posts
4 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Would appreciate a code if anyone is not using there. Planning a purchase this weekend but discount would be great. Thanks.
Jun 8, 2006
414 posts
61 upvotes
joeythecat29 wrote: you have to be a PS+ paying member, not on a trial. I signed up long time ago and never got the codes, as soon as I started paying I got the codes.
I've never joined PS+ but I still get the codes...
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4059 posts
812 upvotes
Windsor
Thanks OP, wouldn't have spotted this in the email without your post...
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
3234 posts
1383 upvotes
Quebec
I have a 20% code. If anyone wanna trade for something, send me a PM

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)