Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PSN Store

Playstation Store 20% Off Coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2017 10:48 am
Jul 18, 2014
181 posts
24 upvotes
Peterborough, ON
is kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 worth it? I can't decide if I want the 2.8 or the 1.5 package. does the 30% discount from the 2.8 gets add on with the additional 20% from the coupon?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2076 upvotes
TheLastOne wrote: After never getting any emails from Playstation no matter what I did, I switched the email address on my account and they started flowing in.

Seems I put my mail email address into an unsubscribe form with Sony at some point, and there's no way to undo it. So for anyone never getting emails at all, that's probably the case for you as well.

Anyways, I actually got a 20% off code now - FINALLY :). Not sure if I need it for anything yet - if not I'll post it in the thread before it expires.
Thanks, maybe thats what I did. I have been subscribed but haven't received one since 2014. I'll try changing too.

I'm hoping to get a code to buy Vikings today. My partner and I love a good Diablo style. Luckily we can gameshare on both our systems since this doesn't have couch co-op.
Sep 22, 2010
186 posts
36 upvotes
Asked a few days already, but if anyone isn't using their code can they PM it to me? I'll pay it forward to whoever else needs if I get more than 1. Just want to play Yakuza 4 this weekend and the discount would be nice.
Apr 21, 2015
410 posts
528 upvotes
Calgary, AB
towers229 wrote: I have $50 in PSN funds and I would love to grab Horizon Zero Dawn. If anyone has a spare code I'd be happy to trade it for something that's $20ish on Steam. I would buy the game as a gift and send it to you.
If anyone wants to trade their code for a $15 Steam game I'm still very interested.
Feb 15, 2008
426 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Much appreciated if someone can spare a coupon code.

thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
If anyone has one of these can you PM it please? Don't let filthy lurkers steal these.

Thanks in advance.
Feb 22, 2016
90 posts
50 upvotes
Does anyone have a code they're not using? My husband's birthday is in two weeks and I'd like to get him MLB The Show 17. We don't get the newsletter either, just the standard order confirmation emails. Please and thank you, it will be greatly appreciated in this house :)
Feb 15, 2015
291 posts
322 upvotes
Surrey, BC
goldenkagi wrote: Does anyone have a code they're not using? My husband's birthday is in two weeks and I'd like to get him MLB The Show 17. We don't get the newsletter either, just the standard order confirmation emails. Please and thank you, it will be greatly appreciated in this house :)
If you sign up for Amazon Prime you can get it for 20% off.
amazon-ca-ps4-mlb-17-show-20-off-standa ... y-2089887/
Jul 19, 2006
113 posts
30 upvotes
Weird, did not receive an update email with the code this time even though I normally get one from PSN.
Checked my trash and everything, no sign of it.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2005
1265 posts
986 upvotes
Ottawa
question...
The coupon says that it expires on the 31st.
Does it expire at 12:00am on the 31st? Or 11:59 pm on the 31st?
Reason being, there's only one game this week that I'm interested in, so I was hoping there may be a flash sale on Friday which may have more that I'd like to buy.
Jan 29, 2017
88 posts
89 upvotes
Calgary, AB
jay_w wrote: question...
The coupon says that it expires on the 31st.
Does it expire at 12:00am on the 31st? Or 11:59 pm on the 31st?
Reason being, there's only one game this week that I'm interested in, so I was hoping there may be a flash sale on Friday which may have more that I'd like to buy.
It is extremely unlikely that there will be a Flash Sale next week. We just had one last week and there is typically only one sale like that per month - usually the third weekend of the month too.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2005
1265 posts
986 upvotes
Ottawa
TransdimensionalFox wrote: It is extremely unlikely that there will be a Flash Sale next week. We just had one last week and there is typically only one sale like that per month - usually the third weekend of the month too.
Ya, I know. Like I said... "Hope"... but it's not likely.
Dec 11, 2010
844 posts
308 upvotes
Saskatchewan
jay_w wrote: Ya, I know. Like I said... "Hope"... but it's not likely.
why not just hand me the code, i got like 8 games to buy

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)