Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] PSV - Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified 19.99 @ SDM Dec. 29 - Jan. 4

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2012 12:29 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9477 posts
682 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] PSV - Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified 19.99 @ SDM Dec. 29 - Jan. 4

Reviews for the game is pretty bad but if you want the game for whatever reason, this is the lowest price to date.

Metacritic
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstat ... classified

Edit /* Since 20x points is pretty much over, the best deal for CoD: Declassified will now be PM @ FS/BB

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/act ... af4166en02
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/ ... c816e8en02

After PM, price will be 16.99 (vs 14.99 if you calculate the points into the mix). For easy PM, just goto a SDM, take a flier and use that to PM. Generally speaking by doing this, there will be no questions asked/no phone call but as always with PM, YMMV. There should be stock for the game all over the place as SDM amazingly had a lot of stock (probably 'cause $50 price tag is kinda insane for a vita game on top of it being a failure in terms of critics/reviews). While picking up a flier, if possible just take a pic of the game in stock to make PM even more painless (but YMMV, if the games are behind the counter/cashier, probably shouldn't be taking pics).

End Edit */

Also SDM will be having 20x points when you spend over $50 (meaning 4000 points or ~$5 worth of points if you redeem at the lowest level) on Dec. 29 which could make the deal even hotter if you have other stuff to buy @ SDM.

Other game deals during that week @ SDM
Foriza H - 39.99 (note its 19.99 on boxing day + Dec. 27)
Halo 4 - 39.99

There's also a deal on PS3 Uncharted bundle /w a bonus game (don't remember what) for 199.99

For easy calculation on points, each $1 = 200 points, the decimal point is always rounded DOWN (so $1.99 = $1 in terms of points).
38 replies
Apr 30, 2009
619 posts
85 upvotes
London
This is a sign that the game will be $10 in 6 months :)
Still a good price considering it's the cheapest the game has been. You will have good resale chance if you want to sell a few weeks after New Years.
My PlayStation Profile (Ranked 4th in Canada)
Looking for a PS Vita gamer in London to play a few adhoc games with. PM me if interested!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9477 posts
682 upvotes
Sajiko wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2012 10:54 pm
This is a sign that the game will be $10 in 6 months :)
Still a good price considering it's the cheapest the game has been. You will have good resale chance if you want to sell a few weeks after New Years.
Doubtful. It'll be $10 when the next CoD comes on out Vita next year. Thats always the trend with CoD games as its a yearly cycle (same for almost all sport games regardless of how good/bad the game is).
Aug 29, 2012
787 posts
98 upvotes
Brampton
Meh, might give this a shot.
Aug 2, 2012
285 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
I'll be gone for vacation for boxing day, but not missing much on this since I barely play my Vita.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
7274 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
This game is considered as possibly the worst game of 2012. Just check out some reviews to see how appalling it is. The single player can be completed in under an hour!

I would expect to see this joining the $10 dump bins sooner rather than later.
Aug 23, 2012
679 posts
262 upvotes
Everywhere
huh, even though it sucks you would've thought the CoD name would've given it some staying power price-wise.
Aug 1, 2012
235 posts
184 upvotes
Vancouver
Game is crap. Not even worth $10. Single Player is short and lame. Major problems with getting into a multiplayer match makes this game sh*t.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24043 posts
4127 upvotes
Toronto
Metacritic gave it 33/100? Ouch...
Jun 23, 2011
134 posts
13 upvotes
Shame the game isn't worth $5. One of the worst games I've maybe ever played. They worked on this pile of crap for so long and if this is what they came up with after so much time in development then the studio deserves to go the way Eurocom did.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
5173 posts
1049 upvotes
I put in Resistance Burning Skies the other night to try and get trophies, and I was surprised how easy it was to get in to multiplayer matches online.

I would assume a CoD game on the Vita would always have players on.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5255 posts
192 upvotes
Calgary
raspeed wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 1:02 pm
I put in Resistance Burning Skies the other night to try and get trophies, and I was surprised how easy it was to get in to multiplayer matches online.

I would assume a CoD game on the Vita would always have players on.
this game is by the same devs as resistance so you would think it would use similar coding.... going to pass on this game since I never use my vita anymore
Jun 26, 2010
163 posts
13 upvotes
Jim Lahey wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 5:05 pm
Will wait till its part of Playstation Plus
Shouldn't be a part of PS+. When Instant Game Collection was announced, they said they would only offer games with 70+ metacritic score.
× < >