To get all if the deals to the maximum benefit you need tohightech wrote: ↑Feb 17th, 2019 11:13 amI currently have the Telus $70 for 15 Gig plan. I have NEVER spent this much on a cell phone plan and am looking for a cost-effective option. I do like the $50 for 8.5 GB data plan. My only concern is the data speed. My phone usage is as follows:
- checking emails
- texting with some pictures
- listening to streaming music on the Go Train
- putting the hotspot on my LG G7 One phone and web browsing and using Flipp on my iPad
- I DO NOT watch videos on mobile networks and only do that on WiFi.
With the above needs, will the 3G speeds on the LTE network be OK or will I see huge delays?
What would be the process I need to do to move my existing number to Public Mobile and get the referral discounts and all max deals? I can do the auto bill payments to get the $2 off a month as well.
I would appreciate the help as I am happy with the Telus network for coverage but not for the price
- get a referral number
- get a SIM and bring it home and activate at home with the referral
- pick a plan $30 or more and select YES for autopay
- pick a new temp number to make sure everything is working and then port your number over from TELUS
You will get $25 the next day and $10 for 6 months and $2 autopay for as long as you keep the plan and autopay active