Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Public Mobile

Locked: 4GB/$45 with Autopay

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2017 6:32 pm
Banned
Sep 19, 2017
1 posts

4GB/$45 with Autopay

Deal Link:
Price:
$45
Retailer:
Public Mobile
Hands down, best deal of the season right here!

Public Mobile is offering Ontario residents unlimited province-wide talk, global text and picture messaging, and 4GB of data for $47/month (on a 90-day plan). Sign up for Autopay, and you knock another $2/month off your monthly bill – making it 4GB/$45!

Pro Tip: You can pick up a Public Mobile SIM online, or at Walmart + WOW! Mobile stores.

This deal’s a limited-time offer – check it out now at https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/promotion ... n=45for4GB

Powered by Public Mobile
8 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1862 posts
882 upvotes
Markham
His name is PublicMobileFan with 1 post LOL!
RTX 4090 FE & 5800X3D
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
If this is Public Mobile creating an account tryna promote this, this is a fail.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2017
2085 posts
1541 upvotes
Vancouver
I'd rather get into my time machine and sign up for the 4GB/$40 deal they had a year ago.... but I didn't sign up for that either..... cold.
Maybe $45 with nationwide calling... but $45 with province wide? Brrrrrrr cold.
Deal Guru
Mar 5, 2007
10207 posts
11269 upvotes
Suthek wrote: I'd rather get into my time machine and sign up for the 4GB/$40 deal they had a year ago.... but I didn't sign up for that either..... cold.
Maybe $45 with nationwide calling... but $45 with province wide? Brrrrrrr cold.
Brrr cold, compared to what?? What other plan comes close that easy to sign up for (i.e. without jumping through hurdles of signing up for plans outside of market, or retention deals?)

Yes, it's not as good as the $38/month, but it's still far better then the rest of the market IMHO.
Sep 14, 2017
66 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
This deal has already been posted.
CJ
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
PublicMobileFan wrote: Hands down, best deal of the season right here!

Public Mobile is offering Ontario residents unlimited province-wide talk, global text and picture messaging, and 4GB of data for $47/month (on a 90-day plan). Sign up for Autopay, and you knock another $2/month off your monthly bill – making it 4GB/$45!

Pro Tip: You can pick up a Public Mobile SIM online, or at Walmart + WOW! Mobile stores.

This deal’s a limited-time offer – check it out now at https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/promotion ... n=45for4GB