Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Public Mobile

$8 for 50 Canada wide minutes, 50 texts.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2022 1:55 pm
Nov 19, 2017
511 posts
618 upvotes
Vancouver
User588368 wrote: You keep bringing up past history. That was then and this is now. Of course, unanswered calls are forwarded to a local voice mail number, where else would they go? I'm sure PM does not charge you go to voice mail. As for the Usage History tab, ALL calls that are made or received are displayed and kept due to existant Retention Laws. What I was mentioning is usage on the 'Account Status' page.
And, I've explained to you my experience with "Voice Mail" retrieval and such.
With all due respect, you guys need to chill out and buy an unlimited Canada&US calling plan and call it a day.
Adios amigos.
Well, you're the one who came to an expired past history thread and said, "Think about it for a minute, blah blah..." on an past history post.

Find another deal and move on.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
4081 posts
1967 upvotes
Toronto
Why is this in the expired offers? I see the plan is still available.
Nov 19, 2017
511 posts
618 upvotes
Vancouver
GSD wrote: Why is this in the expired offers? I see the plan is still available.
Yes, it is. When $10 plan was first introduced, it was limited time offer. Then, PM announced that the plan would be permanent.

I am not sure why it was flagged as expired by RFD mod, but I guess it's because it became ongoing.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobil ... d-p/233167

Update as of June 19, 2018: This post has been updated to provide additional clarity that leaving a voicemail message uses minutes.

Update as of June 11, 2018: This post has been updated to rectify that call forwarding counts toward your plan’s minutes.

Update as of May 4, 2018: This is no longer a limited time offer.
Nov 19, 2017
511 posts
618 upvotes
Vancouver
slpless wrote: Yes, it is. When $10 plan was first introduced, it was limited time offer. Then, PM announced that the plan would be permanent.

I am not sure why it was flagged as expired by RFD mod, but I guess it's because it became ongoing.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobil ... d-p/233167

Update as of June 19, 2018: This post has been updated to provide additional clarity that leaving a voicemail message uses minutes.

Update as of June 11, 2018: This post has been updated to rectify that call forwarding counts toward your plan’s minutes.

Update as of May 4, 2018: This is no longer a limited time offer.
I still see "leaving a voicemail messages uses minutes" in the Announcement/Spoiler. I'll probably have to clarify with PM Mod Group and have them update the Annoucement/Spoiler if it's indeed no longer holds true.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
9570 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like the deal still on public mobile website. Why this thread moved to expired?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
Dec 31, 2011
6 posts
1 upvote
QUESNEL
Does anyone have this plan on a SIM card that they are willing to part ways with? Looking for a cheap option for my 12 year old to be able to text.
Thanks!
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
joeyzeller wrote: Does anyone have this plan on a SIM card that they are willing to part ways with? Looking for a cheap option for my 12 year old to be able to text.
Thanks!
People with the grandfathered $8 50/50 plan will not sell it after 2 years. It will be $6/m with the $1/year loyalty discount to the max of $5 discount after 5 years with PM. How much is your offer for PM SIM with a $6/m plan and $3/m plan after another 3 years?

My cheapo combo plan on my dual SIM phone using $6/m PM plan + Fido $5/m 4GB plan. It is hard to find a $11 plan with 4GB data ATM.

You should consider the $15 plan with 100 province wide outgoing minutes and unlimited incoming minutes + unlimited text. Get it before it is gone.
The old $8 plan has only 50 outgoing text messages only.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)