None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2009
10900 posts
394 upvotes
GT&A

Public parking near CNE / Ontario Place

Anyone know a public parking space near the area?

Something around Bathurst or even Dufferin.

I plan arriving there tomorrow around 9am....

Thanks.
troll: someone you dislike, fear or do not comprehend...
11b guide
When the doorbell rings, it's just a request. You are not a dog, it is not a command, only a request. You are not in church, you are at home. No guilt.
Share:
25 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
2063 posts
40 upvotes
Mississauga
jason9945 wrote:
Sep 4th, 2011 1:25 pm
Good luck!!
+1
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2009
10900 posts
394 upvotes
GT&A
jason9945 wrote:
Sep 4th, 2011 1:25 pm
Good luck!!
mannyb wrote:
Sep 4th, 2011 1:27 pm
+1

I don't mind walking 3km or even taking the TTC...

I was thinking of parking spots further north near Bathurst and Queen for instance............

Good luck too? :razz:
11b guide
When the doorbell rings, it's just a request. You are not a dog, it is not a command, only a request. You are not in church, you are at home. No guilt.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
1829 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
longitude wrote:
Sep 4th, 2011 1:40 pm
I don't mind walking 3km or even taking the TTC...

I was thinking of parking spots further north near Bathurst and Queen for instance............

Good luck too? :razz:

Seriously, do yourself a favour and leave your car at home. Take the TTC or a taxi.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2006
6219 posts
194 upvotes
longitude wrote:
Sep 4th, 2011 1:05 pm

Thanks.

So, what are you trying to do exactly? Go to the CNE?

Even by yourself if you pay $10 for parking and $5 for ttc, it is quickly getting close to just paying for the CNE parking...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2009
10900 posts
394 upvotes
GT&A
jason9945 wrote:
Sep 4th, 2011 3:22 pm
So, what are you trying to do exactly? Go to the CNE?

Even by yourself if you pay $10 for parking and $5 for ttc, it is quickly getting close to just paying for the CNE parking...

This is my first time going there by car. Will there be spots available around 9am?

11b guide
Aug 24, 2008
70 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Best bet is to park in liberty village. You can park on Atlantic for free on Sundays and Holidays. You have to pay Mon to Sat between 8 to 6 pm. There is also pay parking for $4 at the end of Atlantic. Around the village there is more parking. How do you get to the CNE from liberty village? Simple take the Go transit tunnel that starts from dead end of Atlantic.
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2009
12732 posts
1777 upvotes
I sometimes park on Front and Spadina just by the new development on Front. I pay $10
however, there should be lots of parking by molson amphitheatre and the price is probably the same
you can also try to find a free parking spot in high park
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2008
1553 posts
169 upvotes
It might be worth it to pay the $25 and drive right in.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2009
3177 posts
452 upvotes
on the links
Under normal circumstances, I've used the Coronation park metered street parking on Remebrance Dr @ $5 for 24 hrs. I repeat, under normal circumstances.

When the CNE is on, all bets are off.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
23296 posts
1440 upvotes
Markham
dude, PM'ed you
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
8728 posts
294 upvotes
Toronto
We have always parked off of Dufferin, just below King. On the east side (I think Liberty St) you can find parking for 15 and for 10 for the day. Then it is a short 5 min walk to the Dufferin entrance.
Apr 17, 2009
118 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
longitude wrote:
Sep 4th, 2011 1:05 pm

Thanks.

I took the TTC... and glad I did! It's just not worth it I think. Way, way too busy and expensive to park there. If you really need to drive downtown I'd even consider parking away from there and take like the Bathurst streetcar right into exhibition... avoid the massive hassle!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
8728 posts
294 upvotes
Toronto
Effem wrote:
Sep 5th, 2011 12:31 am
I took the TTC... and glad I did! It's just not worth it I think. Way, way too busy and expensive to park there. If you really need to drive downtown I'd even consider parking away from there and take like the Bathurst streetcar right into exhibition... avoid the massive hassle!

How is 10 to 15 dollars, for the day, too expensive to park in downtown TO? Traffic was not too bad either.
× < >