Tags:
None
[OP]
May 29, 2003
208 posts
31 upvotes
Ottawa

Puma.ca free shipping - e.g. Ireland rugby shirt $15 all-in, jacket $19

Puma.ca has free shipping until April 1. Good deals on a few things where shipping charges may have stopped you before...

For example: men's burgundy Ireland rugby shirt for $15 shipped and taxes included. The shirt is much darker/redder than the picture suggests, and the cuffs are red too (I'm wearing mine right now!).

Another well priced rugby item is the green rugby track jacket - $19 again shipped and taxes included.

The 'sale' section may have other stuff to your taste...
37 replies
Nov 14, 2010
414 posts
72 upvotes
berryb wrote:
Mar 28th, 2012 3:32 pm
Puma.ca has free shipping until April 1. Good deals on a few things where shipping charges may have stopped you before...

For example: men's burgundy Ireland rugby shirt for $15 shipped and taxes included. The shirt is much darker/redder than the picture suggests, and the cuffs are red too (I'm wearing mine right now!).

Another well priced rugby item is the green rugby track jacket - $19 again shipped and taxes included.

The 'sale' section may have other stuff to your taste...

Hello! Any tips on sizing. Do puma's run small or larger than usual. I'm a medium-large usually..not sure what to go for with puma.
Thanks! Also any info on any customs charges etc?
Jul 9, 2010
91 posts
17 upvotes
Ordered .. Thx.. I believe taxes will be charged to those prices on the credit card even though it says $15, $19 tx and shipping included.
Nov 14, 2010
414 posts
72 upvotes
Thanks OP, bought the exact same stuff you did! Bought my regular size large so hopefully sizing isn't an issue. Apart from that, good to hear the shirt is redder than the pic suggests.

Any feedback on the quality of the jacket etc?
[OP]
May 29, 2003
208 posts
31 upvotes
Ottawa
atif7x7 wrote:
Mar 28th, 2012 4:21 pm
Ordered .. Thx.. I believe taxes will be charged to those prices on the credit card even though it says $15, $19 tx and shipping included.
My February order had just those $15 and $19 amounts (but in US$). No tax was added lateron.
usefulidiot wrote:
Mar 28th, 2012 4:33 pm
Thanks OP, bought the exact same stuff you did! Bought my regular size large so hopefully sizing isn't an issue. Apart from that, good to hear the shirt is redder than the pic suggests.

Any feedback on the quality of the jacket etc?

Regular size fits me well. Sleeves are long enough too (often a problem with other brands).

Quality of the jacket is good - not flimsy at all. Same for the jersey.
Nov 14, 2010
414 posts
72 upvotes
berryb wrote:
Mar 28th, 2012 4:54 pm
My February order had just those $15 and $19 amounts (but in US$). No tax was added lateron.

Regular size fits me well. Sleeves are long enough too (often a problem with other brands).

Quality of the jacket is good - not flimsy at all. Same for the jersey.

How fast are Puma with shipping stuff? And I'm assuming no duties/customs charges, even though its coming from the US (again assuming!)?

Thanks gain!
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2007
3130 posts
176 upvotes
hmm there wasn't a place for me to input my promo code from a previous order.
i'll save it for a larger order in the future..$15 all in is hot
Russell wrote:
Sep 10th, 2011 12:29 pm
We come here looking for deals. We use the savings on the things we buy to justify buying more things, thus filling our homes with tons of unnecessary consumer products. Such is the key to happiness.

[OP]
May 29, 2003
208 posts
31 upvotes
Ottawa
usefulidiot wrote:
Mar 28th, 2012 5:02 pm
How fast are Puma with shipping stuff? And I'm assuming no duties/customs charges, even though its coming from the US (again assuming!)?

Thanks gain!

Shipped 4 and 5 days after ordering -- my one order (two items) shipped in two separate boxes (probably as they came from different (US) warehouses). No brokerage/duty at the door, either.
Jul 13, 2005
199 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
thanks for the heads up
Dec 2, 2007
100 posts
13 upvotes
Laval
Ach, missed the pink rugby shirt Large... by the time I shop around and talked a little with kids return from school, the item was made not available in my cart. damn. :mad:
Penalty Box
Sep 16, 2011
425 posts
62 upvotes
Thanks, found a pair of sneakers in my size..!! Hope there isn't any duty when they show up....
× < >