• Aug 29th, 2006 3:20 am
Tags:
None
Oct 22, 2004
400 posts
10 upvotes
Markham

Puma shoes in Toronto?

I've been trying to find a store that stocks the more current line of shoes (ie. Phylas, Theron, Belus III, Heras III, Taranis) in the Scarborough/Markham/North York area.

I've called a bunch of stores, but they don't seem to carry much Puma. SportChek and Running Free have a very limited selection, and Athletes World doesn't seem to stock them at all. The only place is probably the Puma Store down at Yonge/Eglington, but I'd prefer to avoid that area (for parking considerations) if at all possible.

TIA.
Heatware: Rhombuss
5 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2006
1728 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto
Rhombuss wrote:I've been trying to find a store that stocks the more current line of shoes (ie. Phylas, Theron, Belus III, Heras III, Taranis) in the Scarborough/Markham/North York area.

I've called a bunch of stores, but they don't seem to carry much Puma. SportChek and Running Free have a very limited selection, and Athletes World doesn't seem to stock them at all. The only place is probably the Puma Store down at Yonge/Eglington, but I'd prefer to avoid that area (for parking considerations) if at all possible.

TIA.
There's a Puma store on Queen. Just take the TTC.
Aug 21, 2005
255 posts
GTA
i've seen tons of pumas at sterling shoes before but i wouldn't be able to tell you if they were the newest line of pumas...either way you may want to check it out
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2005
2015 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
I've been looking for one also.
"The beatings will continue until morale improves". :twisted:

"There are those who make things happen. Those who watch things happen. And finally those who sit and wonder what the 'hell' happened!"
Jan 24, 2004
334 posts
there's one puma store at near eglinton and yonge... just walk towards north of yonge....u won't miss it...they huv nice selections
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
3630 posts
4 upvotes
Lol,
I've probably posted on here a million times that this is my favorite shoestore now!
They have over 500 style of Puma shoes, but you have to get someone from the US to send them to you.
It'll save you all the running around!

http://www.zappos.com/n/br/b/125.html

you also have 1 year to return the shoes in box unworn :)
never had to do that (out of 10 pairs i bought..) but just in case....

You should be able to afford at least 2 or 3 pairs compared to local mall prices. They have all the old season models also ;)
-lots for $50 US.....
This user has no signature! :| :| :|