Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Puma

up to 50% off, plus extra 20% off clearance

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2014 4:56 pm
Tags:
15 replies
Jul 15, 2014
815 posts
832 upvotes
That link is for the US site.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2008
5861 posts
777 upvotes
Ottawa
Raboo11 wrote: That link is for the US site.
It is, but sale applies to Canada as well...
Feb 9, 2006
998 posts
23 upvotes
sale applies to Canada as well, but prices are higher for some reason
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2008
5861 posts
777 upvotes
Ottawa
ponikarovsky wrote: sale applies to Canada as well, but prices are higher for some reason
Really?

You expected the prices to be the same?
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1839 posts
982 upvotes
Halton
be aware... the canadian website is showing prices in US dollars
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2006
2017 posts
717 upvotes
so we can order from .com pay usd, they ship to Canada? no duties or taxes?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2008
5861 posts
777 upvotes
Ottawa
sircool wrote: so we can order from .com pay usd, they ship to Canada? no duties or taxes?
Order from the canadian site. Click on United States in the top right corner, then select Canada.

Boom, Canadian page with the same promotion but slightly higher prices and free shipping on 99+ rather than 75+ on US site.
Oct 2, 2008
103 posts
28 upvotes
Canadian prices are simply a joke, Puma outlet in Buffallo, NY has 50% off the last ticketed price, I purchased 4 pairs for USD 108.. how can you go wrong.... :)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2008
5861 posts
777 upvotes
Ottawa
Jolio1 wrote: Canadian prices are simply a joke, Puma outlet in Buffallo, NY has 50% off the last ticketed price, I purchased 4 pairs for USD 108.. how can you go wrong.... :)
Not the same models though?

The US prices and CDN prices on the site are not that far off. Can't compare outlets to retail, even in the states...
Oct 2, 2008
103 posts
28 upvotes
TripleHelix wrote: Not the same models though?

The US prices and CDN prices on the site are not that far off. Can't compare outlets to retail, even in the states...
you really must be joking.. why fork out $100 for 1 pair when u can get 4 .. unless you are buying with a CAR built in (No pun intended) the models they have and the prices they have.. I enjoy having 4 pairs rather than 1... Canadian retail sucks

If Buying clothes go to Pennsylvania 0% Tax, plus the outlet mall in PA way cheaper, stay over 48 hours in the US no Customs, entitlement $800 per person & don't forget Duty Free Liquor. Deal find sucks, my money is stuck, I think they changed their name to BUYTOPIA watch out
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
609 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Quiksilver has a 30% off clearance code if anyone is interested: SAVE30 http://www.quiksilver.com/clearance

Not worthy of it's own thread, was just checking if they had a 50% code again but nope :( WINTER IS COMING
I'm not on the can right now, I swear
Sep 14, 2011
112 posts
71 upvotes
Alberta
the us website has some cheap backpacks going on

But, too bad not on canadian site

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)