Expired Hot Deals

PureVPN: 1-Year Subscription $11.88 (91% Discount)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2019 10:59 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Banned
Mar 3, 2019
11 posts
160 upvotes
Toranto

PureVPN: 1-Year Subscription $11.88 (91% Discount)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Make sure your personal data and Internet activity are never exposed with the extremely reliable VPN trusted by over a million users. PureVPN’s self-managed VPN network has a wider reach (550+ servers nodes in 141 countries) and allows more simultaneous device connections (five) than pretty much any other VPN out there. And, with absolutely zero logs of your browsing movements kept, you can trust that your privacy remains paramount when you’re surfing online.

Connect w/ up to 5 devices at once at top speeds
Access a gigantic 550+ servers in 141 countries across 6 continents
Use w/ your routers, gaming consoles & smartTVs
Use on nearly any device w/ an Internet connection
Receive live support 24/7
Encrypt data w/ proprietary software, a self-engineered network & absolutely no third-parties
Secure your connection on public Wi-Fi hotspots
Utilize unlimited bandwidth & one-click functionality
Strict No Logging Policy!

System Requirements

Windows
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
iOS
Android
Linux
Important Details

Number of devices: 5
Length of access: 2 years
Redemption deadline: 30 days
Updates included
550+ servers in 141 countries
Unlimited bandwidth
24/7 live support
Auto DNS and IPv6 leak protection
Split tunnelling
Military-grade 256-bit encryption
OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec, PPTP, SSTP, and IKEv2 protocols
Internet kill switch
NAT firewall
What’s New
Malware protection, antivirus, ad blocker, and an advanced intrusion detection system!
Images
  • purevpn.jpg
50 replies
Feb 23, 2017
251 posts
199 upvotes
Anyone have experience with PureVPN? I'm with Windscribe...they're really good.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2012
1341 posts
379 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
hanzala27 wrote:
Mar 12th, 2019 9:39 am
Anyone have experience with PureVPN? I'm with Windscribe...they're really good.
I have a lifetime subscription. They give reasonable speeds. Many feature are addons and I cannot even get them to quote me a price. The biggest downside is for torrent shares seeding often stalls because there is no way to open a port. Split tunneling is hot or miss. For example it works for my torrent client but not my web browser. If I want to be anonymous I need to just have full VPN. But then I cannot connect to my second subnet...

VPN works in my router, as well. In fact VPN over VPN works as well.

Apparently they get spoof some of the server locations. So you will appear to be coming from the respective country, but that may not be the country you are really coming from.

Overall they are similar to the service I used to pay $60/year for.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1556 posts
444 upvotes
Montréal, QC
I have a lifetime subscription too.
I like the Google Chrome extension, makes it very easy to watch Hulu on my computer.
I can't comment on Torrents, anonymity or security, but it works great for streaming.
Nov 17, 2013
751 posts
128 upvotes
WINNIPEG
edbert wrote:
Mar 13th, 2019 1:32 pm
Edit: PIA does not restrict torrenting for any server.
PIA? Is this another VPN?
[OP]
Banned
Mar 3, 2019
11 posts
160 upvotes
Toranto
vrredflag wrote:
Mar 13th, 2019 3:38 pm
PIA? Is this another VPN?
No..PIA stands for Private Internet Access.
Jan 22, 2007
868 posts
123 upvotes
Montreal
The recurring will be charged at $69.95 next year.---How to stop this ?
Jul 20, 2016
195 posts
146 upvotes
I bought a lifetime sub of PureVPN roughly 2 years ago and honestly a lot of headaches and hoops to jump through. Bought a 2 year IP Vanish 2 months ago and its been clear sailing with them. From my experiences I wouldnt recommend Pure VPN to anyone. Just my feelings. Theres a reason IP Vanish reviews are top notch
May 14, 2004
978 posts
661 upvotes
Vancouver
I have been with them for about 3 years and still have 2 more years to go. It works fine for me with torrents. I don't stream much.

The biggest complaint I have with them is their software update. Do not even try to update with the prior version still installed. I usually updated the version twice a year despite the constant pop up asking to update. Every time I updated, the program stopped working, guarantee! I have to live chat with tech support to get it sorted out. The last time, the tech told me to delete the internet adapter and start fresh. Though I am not an expert in networking, I could follow his instructions to re-add the adapter and then update to the latest version. It's a huge headache every single time. Totally pi?? me off!