Expired Hot Deals

PureVPN: 1-Year Subscription $11.88 (91% Discount)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2019 10:59 pm
Tags:
Jan 29, 2005
426 posts
72 upvotes
Thanks for the reviews.
If you prefer not to use their client you can try using their open VPN configuration with the free openVPN client software.
Info is here: https://support.purevpn.com/openvpn-files but the comments sound like people aren't getting the full info for configuration. Does anyone use OpenVPN with this provider?
Nov 29, 2006
996 posts
295 upvotes
abpundir wrote:
Mar 13th, 2019 7:47 am
Yes it does..
https://www.purevpn.com/how-to-watch-amazon-prime
Can somebody who has this confirm that it consistently works with Amazon and Amazon Video? So many vpns say they work, but in the end.. they don't really work or work well.. like NordVPN (but they did give me a refund).
Nov 29, 2006
996 posts
295 upvotes
also.. is this in USD or CAD?
Nov 29, 2006
996 posts
295 upvotes
ktkn wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 5:24 pm
also.. is this in USD or CAD?
went to online chat, it's USD. I just thought it *might* have been CAD because it was a Deal for Canada... but just wanted to be sure which cc to use =)
Jan 29, 2005
426 posts
72 upvotes
ktkn wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 5:26 pm
went to online chat, it's USD. I just thought it *might* have been CAD because it was a Deal for Canada... but just wanted to be sure which cc to use =)
Who did you chat with? I didn't see a chat on the dailsoftwaredeal website (Is this legit?) - nevermind, I see the dailysoftwaredeal forwards to the VPN provider...

I assume their refund policy applies since the order is with them
Dec 26, 2017
230 posts
119 upvotes
Pickering
Is it better to buy directly from there website using cc and then ask them to stop auto renewal or should i make PayPal account for this and buy ?
Freedom Promo Everywhere $50 LTE 8GB HOME and LTE 1GB (CAN/USA +2400 mints) - 25% = $37.5
Koodo 8GB + 1GB 24 month = $40 + $180 discount
Rogers Ignite 500u = $29.99 for 2 years
Nov 29, 2006
996 posts
295 upvotes
edbert wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 1:05 pm
Who did you chat with? I didn't see a chat on the dailsoftwaredeal website (Is this legit?) - nevermind, I see the dailysoftwaredeal forwards to the VPN provider...

I assume their refund policy applies since the order is with them
No, when you click on the link to buy, it takes you to PureVpn's website and you buy through PureVpns website. I ordered it, and it didn't work for netflix or amazon prime yet. The PureVpn app on the Google Play store didn't work (on my Nvidia Shield) and they told me to uninstall and install another .apk directly from a website meaning I have to type this really long url. I have yet to try it as it's a huge hassle as I need to install a browser on my Shield and then find a way to easily click and type without the use a keyboard.

On my computer, Netflix and Amazon is a hit and miss. So far, it's not working consistently. It would be nice to directly set up the router, but it's not an option if it doesn't consistently work.
Nov 29, 2006
996 posts
295 upvotes
Shabby1211 wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 1:57 pm
Is it better to buy directly from there website using cc and then ask them to stop auto renewal or should i make PayPal account for this and buy ?
both is the same. I paid by paypal but ask them to cancel the recurring via chat anyways. However, with Paypal.. you get an email notification when they stop the recurring payment. With a credit card, you just hope and assume they did their job properly.
Feb 24, 2019
118 posts
141 upvotes
ktkn wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 5:08 pm
Can somebody who has this confirm that it consistently works with Amazon and Amazon Video? So many vpns say they work, but in the end.. they don't really work or work well.. like NordVPN (but they did give me a refund).
doesn't work.
Jan 15, 2016
63 posts
1 upvote
Victoria, BC
What did you pay for IPVanish? I have it but it’s coming due next month. I never see it with any sizeable discount though. It’s worked well, but last year I think I paid about $60 for it
Sep 2, 2018
53 posts
59 upvotes
I don’t see any iOS app for this. Have they stopped supporting iOS
Nov 17, 2013
756 posts
130 upvotes
WINNIPEG
How do you all shop for a vpn? How do you compare them? How do you know what features you need?
I'm looking for one for torrenting purposes to keep my anonymity. How do you all use a vpn for use with netflix and amazon? You gain additional content how? I also want a vpn that won't throttle my download or browsing speed. Is that possible?
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2008
1700 posts
184 upvotes
Good VPN to access youku ?
RFD Damage since August '08 = lost track