Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[PureVPN.com] VPN Lifetime Subscription - $69USD (Among the best)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2022 9:32 pm
Jun 29, 2005
494 posts
65 upvotes
saw on stacksocial it's $59 for lifetime again. might consider this. how's the review on purevpn
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2012
2528 posts
1241 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
Has anyone been successful getting this to renew? My five years is up in 3 days, and support@stackcommerce.com has not respond at all to my request.

I have a ticket open with purevpn directly, and I'm hoping they'll take care of it.
Jul 5, 2017
594 posts
981 upvotes
Toronto
facebook259 wrote: Has anyone been successful getting this to renew? My five years is up in 3 days, and support@stackcommerce.com has not respond at all to my request.

I have a ticket open with purevpn directly, and I'm hoping they'll take care of it.
was wondering the same thing. My 5 years was up yesterday and it still appears to be working. Maybe they changed the process over the years? In any case I also put in a ticket with pureVPN and am waiting a response.

Will post back here is I hear anything.

CORRECTION - account now marked as expired
Jul 5, 2017
594 posts
981 upvotes
Toronto
mikesanity wrote: was wondering the same thing. My 5 years was up yesterday and it still appears to be working. Maybe they changed the process over the years? In any case I also put in a ticket with pureVPN and am waiting a response.

Will post back here is I hear anything.

CORRECTION - account now marked as expired
FYI - received a response and the lifetime membership with PureVPN is no longer available. They transferred the service to KeepSolid VPN Unlimited.

If you email support@stackcommerce.com they will provide you with a redemption code.
Aug 16, 2010
423 posts
216 upvotes
FYI, I purchased 5 year subscription in the Nov24th 2020 deal for $54 USD. It was a sponsored deal posted in Hot Deals and the thread was locked. I rarely use the VPN and tried to connect today, subscription showing expired and get a popup message that I can pay for a premium account. When I look at my account it still has an expiry date of 2025 but says expired. Seems shady. Send ticket, still waiting to see if they reactivate.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
2280 posts
1421 upvotes
Montreal
LIfetime scam.....it is 5 yr and stacksocial refused to renew.
Jul 7, 2021
8 posts
2 upvotes
Anyone got renew recently? I am going through the renewal. Waiting for reply from support@stackcommerce.com.

This is the note I got from them 5 years ago:

Your initial subscription term is for 5 years. At the conclusion of your 5-year term, please contact support@stackcommerce.com to renew for an additional 5 years completely free-of-charge!
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4993 posts
6154 upvotes
firstim wrote: Anyone got renew recently? I am going through the renewal. Waiting for reply from support@stackcommerce.com.

This is the note I got from them 5 years ago:

Your initial subscription term is for 5 years. At the conclusion of your 5-year term, please contact support@stackcommerce.com to renew for an additional 5 years completely free-of-charge!
They took like 2 weeks to renew mine. Keep sending emails to them if they don't reply. Mine was renewed in May.
Jul 7, 2021
8 posts
2 upvotes
williamsauga wrote: LIfetime scam.....it is 5 yr and stacksocial refused to renew.
I feel the same now, they refused to renew purevpn for another 5 yr. Offering Keep Solid VPN instead.
To me, that is totally different from what I purchased 5 years ago. StackSocial should honor their commitment.
Dec 16, 2012
387 posts
402 upvotes
Calgary
Following...anyone else got their PureVPN renewed or recommend another VPN? Thanks.
😁
Dec 16, 2012
387 posts
402 upvotes
Calgary
Got Keep Solid VPN Lifetime instead from Stacksocial, 1 day turnaround after emailing CS. Pretty good so far aside from 5 devices limitation.
😁
May 21, 2007
190 posts
112 upvotes
My pureVPN will expire in 4 days, offered Keep Solid VPN as well.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
lake600 wrote: My pureVPN will expire in 4 days, offered Keep Solid VPN as well.
Also just realized that mine also got expired.
Contacted their CHAT support as well as support@stackcommerce.com to see what they say.

Will post the outcome.

So far I can see that some people (@globalize9) were offered "Keep Solid VPN Lifetime" ? that was using the email above? It was free?

I guess PureVpn doesn't have anything to do with this right? On their side, they simply "saw" the 5-year subscription that was initially offered by StackSocial?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
lake600 wrote: My pureVPN will expire in 4 days, offered Keep Solid VPN as well.
globalize9 wrote: Got Keep Solid VPN Lifetime instead from Stacksocial, 1 day turnaround after emailing CS. Pretty good so far aside from 5 devices limitation.
lake6000, globalize9, you simply ask for a renewal at "support@stackcommerce.com" with your original order ID?
The alternative offered (KeepSolidVpn) was also a 5-year renewal, or a lifetime right away?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
AsianXL wrote: They took like 2 weeks to renew mine. Keep sending emails to them if they don't reply. Mine was renewed in May.
AsianXL, the email address to ask for the renewal is still the one stated in their original email?
I emailed them (support@stackcommerce.com) yesterday ... waiting for a reply from them.
firstim wrote: I feel the same now, they refused to renew purevpn for another 5 yr. Offering Keep Solid VPN instead.
To me, that is totally different from what I purchased 5 years ago. StackSocial should honor their commitment.
I thinks it is because stacksocial don't have any PureVPN offer right now ...
So they are offering an replacement offer?
Jul 7, 2021
8 posts
2 upvotes
I want to point out that is a kinda scam. Keep Solid VPN is not comparable to Purevpn, e.g VPN from or into china, Netflix stream in Asia/HK, and so on. It lacks a lot of functionality.

So disappointed

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)