• Oct 11th, 2008 6:24 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Sep 13, 2008
408 posts
BC

Purolator delivery hours

According to their online tracking - the package is "On vehicle for delivery" since 8am , so i assume it should arrive today

I tried to figure out from their website on which hours they deliver but found nothing
Is it 9am-7pm like UPS ?
14 replies
[OP]
Sep 13, 2008
408 posts
BC
wow wtf
"On vehicle for delivery" my ass
they didn't even try to deliver it
i waited all the day like an idiot , not leaving the house for even one second , even though i had much better things to do
than they telling me on the phone that i need to go pick it up myself from their shipping depot , 30km away from my house , even though there are other shipping depots way closer than this one

you think ups sucks ? purolator on another level
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2004
1732 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah, don't count on PuroLATER to deliver anything. I go to the Kipling storage location over 50% of the time.

I ordered from Roots.com and they didn't even make a delivery, and made it an automatic pickup or re-delivery schedule. What kind of ****ing service is that?

They only re-delivered it after I wanted to know WTF happened to my order. Absolute garbage.

Canada Post FTW.
Paulfistinyourface wrote:This is RFD. High moral values are way down the ladder of acceptability around here. It's all about stepping on your grandmothers throat to save a buck.
Heatware
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2005
2796 posts
21 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
TheDarkRage wrote:
Oct 10th, 2008 10:46 pm
Yeah, don't count on PuroLATER to deliver anything. I go to the Kipling storage location over 50% of the time.

Canada Post FTW.
And who owns Purolater? Canada Post.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2004
1732 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Whitedart wrote:
Oct 10th, 2008 11:15 pm
And who owns Purolater? Canada Post.
Canada Post guys don't slap a re-delivery notice immediately at your home within the first 5 seconds of going to your home without even bothering to ring the doorbell.

Your missed packages are at least dropped off at your closet nearest post office, not at a far warehouse.
Paulfistinyourface wrote:This is RFD. High moral values are way down the ladder of acceptability around here. It's all about stepping on your grandmothers throat to save a buck.
Heatware
[OP]
Sep 13, 2008
408 posts
BC
yeah
don't care who owns who
canada post are easily , and by far , the most reliable and consistent carrier for shipping within canada & usa
Jan 1, 2008
122 posts
TORONTO
how long does it take purolater to ship from Vancouver to Toronto?

Do they ship during the weekends?

Also, does ground shipping mean it gets sent by train?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2002
5745 posts
539 upvotes
engineeringsux wrote:
Oct 11th, 2008 12:34 am
Also, does ground shipping mean it gets sent by train?
LOL! No, ground shipping is always by truck.

The Purolator motto: "Sooner or LATER, PuroLATER!"
[OP]
Sep 13, 2008
408 posts
BC
you know whats the sad thing is ? i """should""" receive another package via pussylator next week

and the fcking problems already began
now it's their stupid tracking system

the shipper gave me the tracking number for the package today's morning
it worked fine for few hours , it gave me the real time status
but now , when i try to track the package again with the pussylator website , it basically shows a blank page , all the information it showed in the morning was erased , and says that i should call them for details and tracking for the shipment
Oct 22, 2005
48 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
qeqw443 wrote:
Oct 11th, 2008 2:46 am
the shipper gave me the tracking number for the package today's morning
it worked fine for few hours , it gave me the real time status
but now , when i try to track the package again with the pussylator website , it basically shows a blank page , all the information it showed in the morning was erased , and says that i should call them for details and tracking for the shipment
I had that problem too, but it was actually a mistake on my part. Make sure you don't have any spaces in between the numbers.
May 2, 2003
551 posts
3 upvotes
I found out where my 'local' Purolator warehouse is the hard way yesterday after missing a delivery. It's over 50km away off in the boonies.

So that will be the last time I use them so long as I can choose.
May 27, 2007
15655 posts
3043 upvotes
Toronto
TheCheez wrote:
Oct 11th, 2008 10:24 am
I found out where my 'local' Purolator warehouse is the hard way yesterday after missing a delivery. It's over 50km away off in the boonies.

So that will be the last time I use them so long as I can choose.

You could always call for a redelivery you know. :-0

But wow, sounds like you guys didnt have good experiences with Purolator.

As for me, their service has always been good. :)
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Jan 1, 2008
122 posts
TORONTO
woof wrote:
Oct 11th, 2008 12:56 am
LOL! No, ground shipping is always by truck.

The Purolator motto: "Sooner or LATER, PuroLATER!"
wtF? I'm getting Directcanada is shipping me parts from Vancouver to Toronto via truck?

are you serious? :confused:

"
Scan Date Scan Time Status Comment
2008/10/09 15:41 Shipment In Transit via VANCOUVER, BC depot
2008/10/09 15:40 Picked up by Purolator via VANCOUVER, BC depot"

Thats what purolater says when I'm tracking order, it seems like its frozen -_-
Deal Guru
Sep 3, 2003
11890 posts
226 upvotes
Toronto
I've never had issues with Purolator delivering my packages. The same friendly lady handles my area and comes at the same time (about 10AM) every time. No complaints here.
Deal with it.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2006
1231 posts
Niagara On The Lake …
:cheesygri
According to their online tracking - the package is "On vehicle for delivery" since 8am , so i assume it should arrive today
You'll receive it by 4pm.

It's the same thing with UPS when I ordered some MarioBadescu products, the woman put $4.00 value on the customs sticker even though it was $70.00 so I didn't have to pay duties - much cheaper then Mary Kay or Clinque.
× < >